Sunday, November 18, 2012

Aaaand Everyone Had a Part To Play...

Crazy Wacky Dream Time...

Apparently Squasha was down visiting and for some reason laundry service from his hotel brought his underpants and watch over while I was asleep and hung up (yes on a hanger) his underpants just inside my door.
After a little while suddenly Squasha stumbled through the door naked and yanked his underpants off the hanger and started to get dressed right there in the front entry way.

When I asked him what was up and why he was stumbling he said that he had just got back from a dentist's appointment and he was still really woozy and half of his face was still frozen.
So I offered to drive him and his rental car back to the hotel and The Man was to follow in my car.
They agreed and Squasha also offered that his friend was waiting for him at the hotel and that she'd make sure that he was fine for the rest of the evening.

Walked Squasha into the hotel and up to his room giving him a hug and a good luck in the hallway just before the door opened and there to my huge surprise was May (yes, May...as in Bing's new girlfriend). She looked all worried and hug Squasha without seeing me at first, probably good since the look on my face was one that shouldn't be seen by any. When she did see me finally she tried to conceal her look of surprise and guilt and started to say something, but I just put up my hand and walked back downstairs not listening.

I heard a party going on in one of the ballroom's of the hotel and it sounded very much like drumming, like DRD drumming. So I popped open the door as if I were supposed to be there and filed through the crowd, as I got to the stage area the DRD stopped and said they'd be back after a short break.

I went to say hi to them but a woman stepped in front of me and did one of those OMG! I haven't seen you in a long time type yells and action as she put her arms out to hug me. However, it was one of the derby girls (Assassin) whom I'd just seen the night before...she was really drunk.

As I was stepping away from her Utu  walked up to me and said hello as we hugged. We hugged and hugged, he scooped me up, lifting me up and placing me down so that I could sit on top of a table and continue hugging him. He made no move to stop or withdraw from the hug and actually put my legs around his waist so that I was hugging him completely.
I could feel at that moment all tension draining out of me and I started to smile, a real one. All he said as I started to smile (even though he couldn't see it) was 'Now isn't that better?'

Just as I was about to answer, Bing walked in, gaze immediately finding mine over Utu's shoulder and he started to make a beeline directly for us (since Utu was still standing there hugging me) and in a low voice and a really nasty look all he said was 'What the fuck is going on?'
Utu stood up and sighed as all tension came flooding back into me, Utu kissed my cheek and walked away. Leaving me sitting on top of a table nearly as tall as Bing, with Bing standing right in front of me looking angry. I just shook my head and said "I told you."

With that I woke up.

No comments: