Sunday, November 18, 2012

There's No Crying During MLP!

I was holding it together until The Man said... "Are you alright?"

*chuckles*

Tonight I made it 4 and a half episodes of My Little Pony before starting to tear up...

Yep I'm a ridiculous twit. *le sigh*

At least The Man doesn't make fun of me about it... he gives me a lil smile, nods and says "I know"

*shakes head*

I came home last year from Reno with a new appreciation and love for both the Power Puff Girls...and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic...

and because of watching it with Bing and watching a sort of parody/fun redo of it called Friendship  is Witchcraft (this year)... it just reminds me of him...

I have a plushie of Rainbow Dash to remind me of all our fun and good times...and left him with a Pinkie Pie to do the same... (apparently I do things that remind him of Pinkie Pie sometimes...think it was my randomness at times)...

so I've not been able to make it all the way through the second season because I just tend to think about him too much and get really verklempt...so I was pretty happy that I had made it through 4 episodes...

maybe when I get to season 3 it won't be quite as bad...and maybe with each following season I'll be able to just smile a little and remember how I watched the first season and it was fun and not get sad...

I know.... I'm a twit.


No comments: