Thursday, November 29, 2012

Contentment leads to Apprehension?

So as my day has been shitty all around today I've been trying to hang onto this feeling of contentment I had last night...

I had taken the boys and The Man out for a nice dinner at one of our favourite restaurants...then went and had a nice jovial meeting about boobs...and after that went out for coffee with an old friend of mine...

Boobs Meeting was a meeting for Project B a group of the NRG girls are going to be doing a group shot for the project and wanted to meet the photographer...I've already met him but wanted to go anyway...

Afterwards Piper met me at the bar and we headed over to the Timmies, grabbed a hot chocolate and then went out driving. He doesn't much like the city and we both love music so instead he drove us around...we sat by the canal for awhile, watching a boat go through, then ended up out in the middle of no where next to the lake...and we just put the seats back in the car, played our own version of name that tune/songpop with the mixed cd's he has in the car and just mellowed while watching the clouds pass by the near full moon...

It was really nice... I felt content...just laying back in the car gazing out the window up into the sky...sometimes seeing the stars so bright because of being out of the city...and other times watching this blanket of clouds moving across the sky like this blanket of shaving foam...

No expectations...No nothing... Just Piper and I hanging out... sometimes talking...sometimes not...

Finally rolled in the door at 5 this morning...feeling content....

Woke up this morning (noon) with a strange feeling...apprehension... I wasn't sure why or where it came from...tried to get rid of it...but it wasn't from anything I could pinpoint so I couldn't really get rid of it... so then everything started to crumble away...

So I didn't freak out... I didn't have a fit... I took a deep breath got back on my feet and said ... you've messed with the wrong woman...and you hit like a bitch...

It's when I get calm and thinking clearly that people need to be wary of me...

Really have Piper to thank for taking me out and getting me mellow for the ability to deal with the day I've had today.


No comments: