Saturday, November 27, 2004

Chicago...Continued...

Went to Anna's mom and dad's for Thanksgiving dinner...

Dinner was delicious, company was entertaining...
we watched the latest Harry POtter after dinner

came home chilled out...

went downtown tonight...it looks really good all lit up...
was like Toronto but not really...
hard to explain

went and saw the skyline tonight...

saw the planetarium... snapped a pic for Raistlan...
I'll post pics when I get home...

haven't really taken a lot of pics tho..

celebrated Jonathan and Joshua's birthday tonight with cake and some singing... Sunday is John's birthday... dunno what we are doin for that

blah not much else to say...

oh yeah one other thing went to the occult shop I had found online... got myself a new book, new soap, and some resin for the house... made me happy :D

Tried white castle...enh..wasn't impressed but the hamburgers are definately cute ;)

3 comments:

rfun6 said...

What a bout the museum??? Huh? Can't forget the museum!!! Go without them if you have to... :(

rfun6 said...

Also need to get a chicago pizza. Thats important too.

rfun6 said...

Ok Rae, did you get home safely?? I haven't heard anything yet and you haven't posted, or come on line when I'm on. I'm starting to get worried. You better be ok. How did the trip go, etc.