Monday, November 01, 2004

I Got Bored...*shrugs* What Can I Say?

It was exactly that...I got bored...when I get bored I go and read all my friends journals and blogs...

Well I went to Moonie's blog and if any of ya have been there you can see she has some really neat stuff on her blog... so I saw the lil guestbook map that she has on her site and I said..oooooo I want one of those... (hopefully people will fill it out) ...Anyway...so I clicked the link and whoosh...next thing I know its a couple of hours later and I got a bunch more stuff on my blog...

An event calendar that I can list whats going on...whats coming up...

My very own lil tiny chatroom...(which when I'm online I'll have up incase anyone wants to come and say hi) :D

A page that shows my favourite links...(which of course you can post your fav's too)

And a Forum Page...where I want everyone to express your opinions about anything...got a beef feel free to vent it in there....or if you want to start a debate about something/anything go ahead and do it on there...

I also became a member of the Blog Explosion...so I hope I'll get some more traffic ;)

I also registered to do a mini poll...not sure what I'm going to do a poll on yet...but heck signed up for one just incase...LOL

Oh yeah and I added a photo link there too...there won't be as many photos in here as on my photo blog...there will only be a couple.

Anyway have fun on the fun new stuff on the blog... :D

No comments: