Saturday, November 13, 2004

Met A Girl Sellin Drinks At The Disco..

Woo hoo finally broke down and bought a new web cam...
(shut up I've already heard it...)
I didn't even hear it from MY man I heard it from someone elses man...sheesh...
Not even the person I'm going to see said anything...NOOOOO

you know what you're all saying to yourselves... "Aren't you supposed to be saving money to go to Chicago to go see Anna?"

YES!!

And then the person that starts questioning me about whether or not I can afford it and afford my plane ticket to Chicago is the one that goes and tells Anna that I bought the cam...

What the fuck is that about?

As everyone can tell I have a fairly boring exsistence... not much happens in my world...so when I do something that I find news worthy and someone else has already told my other friends I get a little pissed off. Excuse me for wanting to share my own news with my friends.

Within two days I've been questioned on my parenting because of me taking a trip to Chicago...Asked whether or not I could afford to buy myself a cam....and told I need anger management...
I guess it could have been worse...while I was freaking out about my news being told by someone else they could have sealed their fate by asking me if I was PMS'ing...

rant fini
LMAO

This rant has been brought to you by Rae and "Cute But Violent" Inc...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, so you have a cam. Show me some tig ol bitties!

rfun6 said...

I wanna see dem tig ol bitties too!!!!!! And what is this about taking a trip? When, Who, Why? Going to Chicago? Go see the museuem of Science and Industry. Its so cool. Its a must see. If you are going to Chicago. :)

Anna said...

She's coming to see me... YAY, so I not only get to see them tig ol bitties I get to squish em too.

....and Rae you haven't been doing your Gerbil Mantras have you? Embrace the essence of Tranquility :P.

*hugs*

rfun6 said...

Anna, take her to the museum of Science and Industry and maybe the aquarium across the street. It is so cool. Also squish them tig ol bitties for me too. I feel cheated and left out somehow. Take lots of pictures. :)