Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Night Has Fallen, Laying Awake....

So I was watching the movie Insomnia the other night (when I couldn't sleep) and after watching the DVD I like watching all the lil bonuns features and one of them was about Sleep Debt and I thought hmm thats odd... so watched it and realized hey is that why everyone is always so tired??

So I looked it up and did some reading on it... I'm betting EVERYBODY has sleep debt nowadays...

I'm sick of people telling me that I have a Sleeping Disorder so I figured hey I'll go look that up too see if its just sleep debt or if I have a sleeping disorder.

So then I looked at the page that said Sleep Robbers and I expected to see "KIDS" in big letters, it seems the last two days that Keenan has not been here my sleep has been greatly improved, because I can lay down and take a nap without convincing him that he should lay down too.

So I've been having fun surfing around on the sleep pages...learning about all kinds of different sleep related things...

Unfortunately, it made me kinda sleepy ;) Here Go Educate Yourself! LOL

No comments: