Monday, November 08, 2004

It's That Shit That Make Ya Groove Mama...

As I sit here trying to wake up for there is something wrong with my sleeping but enh..

I'm thinkin about how friends are great... not just because if they have music you don't have they'll drop it too you, or not because they'll listen to you make moo'ing noises just because you're bored, or not just because they'll try to help you with your piece of shit computer from thousands of miles away, or not just because they'll let you wake them up at 8 o'clock in the morning by calling them on the phone, or not just because they'll sit and listen to you go on and on about your latest fight, or not just because they'll talk to you until the wee hours of the morning, or not just because you know you can tell them anything....
It's not JUST because of any one of those things...but because of all of them... friends are great because you can be yourself and not feel the need to try to impress them ALL the time...

I've found over the last couple of days I've been thinking about all the friends I have had and all the friends I do have... and I'm thankful for all of them...even the ones I don't have contact with anymore... even the ones that have hurt me in the past... all the friends I've had have taught me something new...

5 comments:

Anna said...

My loves my sexy Rae...especially cause she makes the best moo'ing sounds I ever did hear ;).

Come moo me baby.

The Witch Doctor said...

See the posted comments to fully illustrate the point of my blog ;)

Amanda said...

Rae, i have no idea what song that is. So instead i will ask you to shake your groove thang. Thangs in this case, cause i am referring to you tig ol bitties.

Love said...

Friends are so much more special than family, in the sense that we can choose them. Build a solid relationship with the knowledge we didn't have as children, then we just accepted everyone. Our knowledge of the type of influence we want or need in our lives, is why we have such a variety of friends. Learning from each other is just a plus!!

Moon said...

OK, I want to see u do that groove thang , while wearing my pretty orange and pink vest that u all fell over yourselves in awe about how *special* it was ..hehe

PS...squirrels blog is up to day hun..check the link when u open her page, if it has that pages title on it, just remove it all to just the blog addy then reclick, pm me if that doesnt work, I will give it to you