Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm Trying to Get Back to Burlington to a Square in the Centre of Town...

So I've decided that I need to find someone who will do all my shaving for me...
I'm really quite sick of shaving...I think I'm going to start breaking it down throughout the week...so I'm not trying to get all my shaving done in one day...could be as follows;

Monday - Pits
Tuesday - Yoni
Wednesday - Right Leg
Thursday - Left Leg
Friday - Pits
Saturday - Right Leg
Sunday - Left Leg

Unless I'm going somewhere more exciting then work... then maybe I'll do all of them when I get showered to get ready to go out...you know like on this Saturday when I go to the Christmas Party for work (don't ask why its in the middle of Nov. Long Story) Maybe I'll do the whole package...

Blah why is it we females seem to strive to be smooth?? Maybe I'll just give up shaving for the winter...shave on Saturday before the party then go on strike from shaving for the rest of the winter...hmm there's a thought..

No comments: