Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Shh Listen...See What You Can Find Out....

It's interesting the things you overhear at work when you're quiet and nobody knows where you're sitting...

We have a new supervisor starting in the next couple of days and I got to hear all kinds of comments from the others about how they feel about the situation...

I also got to hear about what some of the "more experienced" reps had to say about the newer reps... I did agree with a couple of the things they said however that was not the place or time to be saying the stuff they were saying... such as so and so shouldn't be here and this person is horrible and how all the new reps should be closer to the floor support and blah blah blah...

I think I'm going to set up a meeting with my other sup to see about a few things...

***************************

On the way home on the bus... was listening to the bus driver tell another passenger...about how there are some "people" going around the north end of the city shooting out bus shelters, car windows, and bus windows as they drive by, with high powered pellet guns.

How fucked up is that....

***************************

Why is it people try to push their beliefs on others??
If you don't believe the same sort of views that another does why argue to the point of your view...
What makes you think that whatever you have to say is going to change their views???

Politics...Religion...Abortion...

If you know that someone doesn't believe the same thing why push and push and push until you are arguing about it...

Friends shouldn't pressure each other to change.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I totally agree with you on the pushing of views. Can't we just agree to disagree is my motto.

Seems that some people are so brainwashed that even that is too much to comprehend eh?

The Witch Doctor said...

Everyone thinks that their point of view is worth arguing...
I believe in a good debate...I do not believe that it is right to try to change anyones view.