Friday, February 24, 2006

And He Shall Be Leave On, And He Shall Be A Good Man

Sometimes I loook at this page and just go completely blank much like the screen.... and I look up at it and it says create... and it feels like all my creativeness has drained out of me... so with that thought in mind onwards and upwards we go...

I know my last post was very long.. but I wanted to let you all know why I was extremely frustrated... just incase you had any contact with me... besides this blog...

for some unknown reason I have been getting horribly tired at odd times of the day... like last night was talking away to Moonie and I was so tired it was only 6pm... its not like I could go to bed at 6pm... So I warned Raistlan that I may fall asleep on the couch so to set his alarm clock for 8pm (we're watching this season of survivor) sure as shit I fell asleep on the couch, he woke me up....I could barely keep my eyes open for the whole thing... hell I think I missed who got voted off...lol
so I crawled into bed at 9m... yes you are reading that right... 9pm...
So here I am up and about at 6am... again...

One thing I like about getting up this early is I can talk to Squasha... because the time difference between here and there... sucks ass...

So I called the cardiologist in Toronto yesterday.. told them to go ahead and pencil me in for the surgery... they're going to call me back with a date... she asks me on the phone... 'Is there any time over the next couple of months that you won't be able to come in?' so yeah I think I"ll still be waiting a couple more months to get this done... she also asked me to call the cardiologist in Niagara Falls to have the report sent from the 20th... you remember when they lubed my boob and didn't even give me lunch...
So called there right afterwards... yeah they don't have the report yet... so I just gently reminded her to send that on...

Had a strange phone call with my mom the other day... you know the kind where ya both end up in tears and you're not quite sure hat you were talking about in the first place that ended you up in tears...
My sister called me last night to 'give me a couple of ideas' (which I had already thought of) for the music in the park... she asked me if there was something wrong... I told her I was just fine... she said it didn't sound like it in my voice... well yeah thats cause I'm still abit.. hmm... not really upset and not really sad.. oh got it... disappointed...with the way that I've been treated by her... oh well... so I just told her that I would talk to her later...

I think for the club we should stand up and have to give a 'why I should be president' speech... so that I can lay it out on the line as too what I have done in the past that would make me a good president..

so I guess I shall go and start my day... I hear Raistlans alarm clock going off...
I'll probably post again later if I'm bored...

1 comment:

Moon said...

OMG! I just realized the underlying reason you were so tired, and maybe if we map out other days things will coralate to our conversations...cause...gulp..I MUST BE ONE MOTHER FUCKING BORING PERSON LMAO
Ok, I know I CAN BE..we all have those blahhh days lmao...must have been one of mine yesterday at 6 lol.