Monday, February 06, 2006

Fuckin In A Coffe Shop

For those of you who didn't see this when you logged in....

Just a quick reminder that we will be going ahead with a planned network maintenance on Monday the 6th from 7–8PM PST. Blogger and Blog*Spot blogs will be unavailable during that time.

This maintenance won’t fix everything, but it will make things better. I promise.
Posted by Pete

So if Blogger isn't working any better after that we know who to go after....

Anyway on to my post....

Since it's Monday and Monday's always suck... I thought I'd try to suck just as bad as Monday does (then I remembered I'm pretty good at sucking :P ) So I'm trying for a sucky blog post... let me know if I succeeded...

One of my biggest pet peeves....
People who are constantly shoving what they have in your face...all the following statements can be followed up by the un said 'and you don't'
'I have a great husband'...'I make lots of money'...'I travel around the world'...'I get sex seven days a week' ... I think you see my point...
I know people who do this and it's annoying... I don't need your shit rubbed in my face over and over and over and over again... I know a few people who are always pointing out how they are 'supposedly' better then everyone else... if you are moving up in the world thats great... good for you isn't that what we are all trying to do...well at least all us poor folks...
Playing games of 'My husband makes more money then your husband' is just retarded... frankly the ones that are doing the rubbing in.. aren't even doing 'that' well, I understand that they're happier because they're doing better then what they were... but do you have to mention it every frickin day??
There's a couple of people who do it on a regular basis and it drives me nuts... I just don't feel that they are real friends... Where as the one who is a real friend never says anything about money or I should say never compares... and we both know that they make in one pay cheque what Raistlan makes in a month... but its not an issue...
I dunno... it's just my pet peeve when people constantly point out how much better they are doing compared to other people.

Speaking of money... I'll hopefully be getting my vacation pay from work, since EI told me that they wouldn't help me out I wrote in to get my timebank and my vacation pay... it's been hard being on this leave... me not making money means bills haven't been getting paid as much as they should have... so now the phone company and the cable company hates us... hope everyone who should have it has my cell phone number... since ya might not be able to get a hold of me in the next couple of days...
You know I was supposed to be taking this medical leave to cut out one of the major stresses so that I don't have constant episodes... well thats not turning out as planned...
BAH!

As for my weekend... I got picked up at 9 am on Saturday morning... the kids and I and mom went to Home Depot and we did the kids workshop ( they made heart shaped napkin holders )
Then my sister came to pick us up ( Her and BIL were bitching that Raistlan fucked up their computer somehow... riiiiiight like he could) we had walked over to a dollar store and were walking around... She picked us up and we all went to McDonalds in Port Colborne...and then to Zellers... The Zellers there is going out of business... big sales :D yay! Saw Krammit and her mom while we were there... after that we went home (back to my moms) the boys painted their napkin holders...I wrapped the small gift I had put together for my neice... got dressed and went out to my Aunts house... can't get into too much of what we did there... just know that it was lots of fun...after the party went out and did Adult things... yes thats right... went back out to the Palmwood to see The Betty Ford Band... I refuse to admit that I'm a groupie :P
At least I'm not like the skinny ass drunk bitches that think they can sing better then Dave... blecch I hate when they let them get up there and destroy good music... *sigh* oh well... atleast I know that I can't sing... I keep my ass and mouth away from the mic... I know I have a link over on my photo blog to the Betty Ford Pics from the last time I was there....but here it is again ...Some good shots of Dave... Roger likes to hide behind the cymbal... 'Rudy' wasn't there that night...and Paul was hiding behind a speaker... lol
Anyway on Sunday I slept in... got up and fixed mom's computer and had lunch... then did some crafty things with the kids and came home and watched tv until I went and passed out...
all in all not a bad weekend... boring to some exciting to others...

enh I could go on ... but I think this post is long enough...

1 comment:

Anna said...

I wanna make heart shaped napkin holders too.

Sounds like you had a great weekend hon. A little bit of fun stuff for the whole family.