Thursday, February 16, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday


Welcome back... The Half Nekkid Thursday Posts!! Give 'em a round of applause!!
Yes thats my thigh, well... side of my knee I guess...


And below you will find a picture of my Valentine present to myself
(don't get all uppity about Raistlan he paid the bills this month so that makes me happy)


incase you can't see it because the picture is fuzzy (I took it with the webcam) around the face is some nice bling, the numbers are each bling, and of course a sparkly Hatchetman and all along the centre of the band are lil Hatchetman...

So anyway yeah... thats my new watch that I absolutely love...

so onwards to today's complaint...
My complaint today is the level of athletes we are sending to the Olympics...

Raistlan and I have been watching different events and what not for the Olympics, and we found ourselves complaining about the men in the figure skating... we watched as man after man after man fell on their asses. WTF is that about?
what happened to the Kurt Brownings, Brian Orsors, Scott Hamiltons, Brian Boitanos of the world... Seriously...
these guys were falling all over their own feet and falling on their asses... the only one who didn't fall was the Russian guy who won gold... the Swiss guy that won Silver fell.... and the Canadian guy who won bronze did...
I was so puzzled... these guys didn't look the level of olympians in the least.

k done complaining for now
lookin at my watch again *laughing*

2 comments:

Moon said...

NICEEEEEE BLING GF...(now removes the shades) WOW I got a skiing/goggle tan, just looking at that!
All in the theme of the winter olympics lol
I also noticed the number of falls on the ice..makes me curious of the stats from previous years like you said.

Anonymous said...

bling that makes you sing lol.the skaters get points for rotations so if they try the jump and land it they get x# of points.if they fall but have tried it and done the rotations they get some of the points.also they are trying to go around 4times which has only been done in the last maybe 8years?the russin guy is the only one that can land quads all the time.i have just realized i watch way to much olympics .paulie