Saturday, February 11, 2006

South Park It

The Family That South Parks Together Stays Together
*laughing my ass off*

Ok so I went blogging around earlier today and I landed on Ladybirds blog, where I saw that she had a South Park character that she made up on her blog... go check it out...Anyway so I went to the link that she had and decided to make a character for each of us... The kids decided what their characters would have... no weapons for them tho...


South Park Rae....looks just like me from the dark lipstick to the constant listening too of music, right done to the razor sharp edge... but the real Rae uses her razor sharp tongue first...then I'll pull out the sword and gut ya like a fish...and I'm proud to be Canadian so I put Terrence and Phillip on my shirt...



And here is my protector Raistlan... looking the part all in black...take notes guys he also carries sharp weapons as well...he's so cute...lol



Here's Gambit... again the kids helped out with theirs... the soccer ball because he is very much into soccer... the guitar because he loves music llike his mama (I'm so proud) not quite sure whats going on with the bandana...



Last but not least here's Keenan... I'm not even sure how to describe this one... he's razor sharp...hence the wolverine nails, loves to play...hence the Mr Hat puppet... he's extremely protective of the rest of the family.. oh yeah.. he stands up to my mother if she has said something about me that he doesn't like...behind his shield is a purse.. I dunno... he loves batman...

So thats what my family would look like if we were characters in South Park...
what would yours look like?

3 comments:

Moon said...

OMG!! those are just too cute lol, and yours actually looks like you .....ouch! ouch! QUIT POKING ME WITH THAT THING!!! SHEESH!

Anna said...

I had fun playing with that...and yours really does look like you ;)

reesie said...

Mine is an angel,, wings AND a halo,, and ponytails,,, go figure,,LOL,, course i redid it in paint and made a version with wings and devil horns,, seems to fit. :D