Saturday, February 25, 2006

Talk About Your Shitty Situations *Groucho Marx with a Cigar Impression*

I'd like to introduce you to the friends of mine that I was hanging out with yesterday...
Their names are Imodium, Midol, Gravol, Pepto and Peppermints...

Yesterday morning I woke up absolutely fine... had a bowl of cereal with the youngest midget, sent the hubby off to work... at about 9am decided to have an apple...

ate half of the apple and started to feel how snow white musta felt... my stomach started turning and whirling and spinning like a vortex to another dimension... and then I heard the gurgling... oh you know which one I'm talking about ... the one thats real low in the stomach... and then got that strange cramping feeling in my back...the lower back... then came the pain... and the feeling of panic and anxiety... air bubbles creeping downwards... and you start to relax that muscle just a little bit and realize oh no... thats not just an air bubble... and the panic worsens as you squeeze as hard as you can... run to the washroom... find that you're swearing because for once they finally learned to put the lid on the toilet down... and then start swearing and doing a little dance as it seems like you are just learning to unbutton your pants for the first time...

well you get my drift... needless to say I did not shit myself but god it felt like I was going to about seven times yesterday...

so for the rest of the afternoon it felt like the water I was drinking and the tea I was drinking was going to come out of either end at once...

plus after walking the kidlette to school I had to fend off an episode (thank you Moonie I love you) ... oh yeah and to top it all off I had massive cramps because I finally had started my period... *laughing*

so yeah needless to say I was in bed by 7:30pm and damn if I didn't sleep until 7 o'clock this morning... lol

and now believe it or not I feel fine... I mean I have cramps but those I can and have lived with...

which is good we're going out tonight to take the midgets bowling for Gambits birthday... which his oh so smart grandma had Happy 10th Birthday put onto the cake *laughing* he's just turned 9... anyway... thats a whole nother story for another day... I'll tell you all about this fiasco of a party went ... maybe tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poor suga baby, if I was closer I woulda taken care of you, hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean bout the cramps you can live with and the ones you can live without, those seem to visit me a few times a week,, ick. >:D<

Moon said...

Glad to know you feel better...I can't wait to hear all about the party...this oatta be good lol.