Monday, February 13, 2006

South Park Friends and Family

Ok so the last couple of days I've gone crazy with the south park page...

and apparently I've sucked in a few others into it as well...

So since I've made my own South Park cast I uploaded them and decided to share them with the world... a couple of them were also made by my Aunt Runa...

If you are there... be flattered that I thought of ya *laughing* if you're not then I just haven't gotten to ya yet... *laughing*

I haven't really even gotten to people that I work with... *evil laugh*

Anyway Enjoy Them

4 comments:

reesie said...

ROFLMAO,,,those are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

love it i wouldn't change a thing thank rae hope you are good talk soon paulie

Moon said...

hehe I are so purty with a big head...oh wait, no wonder, I have always had big hair DOHHH!!

Anna said...

WTF am I wearing? LOL

You made sure I was tan too :p

Good job, they all look great.

*hugs*