Tuesday, February 21, 2006

And How Was Your Weekend?

So here I sit... completely deflated after my meeting last night... it was not pretty... came home and cried.. bunch of bastards... the old boy's club strikes again... sometimes I wonder why even try with those people... Lemme fill you in on what lead to my deflation...

Our club is putting on a fundraising festival called Rock n Roar in the middle of June... lots of stuff has to be done and lots of decisions made by the entire club... so last night was the meeting where we were all coming together with our ideas for the fest... I had a huge list of ideas... at least one full page of note book paper and a bit on another page... now I'm not so naive that I thought they would love ALL of my ideas... but the midget fucking turtle boy sat there and shook his head to almost every single idea I had.. I think the ones he didn't shake his head at was because he was getting dizzy and his neck was getting sore... nobody said yay or nah to any of them either... I read them all off and they all started talking about something else... one person... ONE FUCKING PERSON!!! had listened to my ideas and said that there was one inparticular that we should go with... and he's not even a fucking member yet!!! and even after he had said lets talk about it ... it still never got discussed...
and before all of this... it's that time of year where we decide who's running or getting certain positions in the club.. you know shit like President, Vice President and what not...
So there was a bit of a misconception that whomever was the 1st VP this past year will automatically be President this coming year... which is true to an extent... they forgot about 'unless anyone runs against them' ... so after dickhead who was 1st VP this year left, my brother in law became 1st VP... not a good choice I believe.. so I told my sister who is President right now...that I would like to run for President against BIL... so at the meeting during this big upset about whether it was automatic or not...I put up my hand and said that I would run against BIL... to which NewAsswipe said 'oh I think BIL will make a great president I'd have to go with him' and turtle boy decided to quip up with 'well yeah BIL was 1st VP so he gets it' ....

wow geez thanks you fuckin fuckers... thanks for the fucking vote of confidence... so not only was I pretty much told that I wouldn't be president not more then 20 minutes later I'm being shown that they don't care about any of my new ideas to make things better for the outside festival...

and that would be why I'm a bit deflated today...

the only slight bright thing is that I went for my echocardiogram yesterday morning and apparently everything looks fine for doing the procedure there's not obstructions or blockages or anything else that would prevent them from being able to do the procedure...

I've also been shown this past weekend that my mother doesn't listen to me... she's been going around thinkin that I'm going to get a pacemaker... dumbass... I clearly have stated to everyone that IF they fuck up THEN I would be getting a pacemaker... she's so fucking self absorbed right now... and too busy acting like a fucking teenager...

And then you have my inconsiderate sister... oh yeah she has a great way of pissin people off... ok it was planned on saturday that I would go to this seminar/workshop with the rest of the club on saturday morning... so I worked it out with Krammit that I would drop the kids off to her at 8:30 in the morning and then after I was done at the workshop I would come back...until the time I was to be going out with everyone to go see Betty Ford... well everything went according to plan... BIL picked me up we came back to my place Raistlan got off the bus and drove BIL to where he was going... Raistlan and I finally figured out what we were doing for dinner... got a call from my crazy cousin saying she wasn't coming hurt her shoulder bad and is on drugs... so my Aunt and cousin weren't coming... at dinner got a call from my sister saying that she just got home and wasn't coming out... so pretty much it was whatever Raistlan and I wanted to do... well we decided we still wanted to go see Betty Ford...
so the plan for the evenin about vehicles and what not (cause remember we haven't had a chance to fix ours yet) was that we would go see Betty Ford and come home and BIL would get dropped off here and then he would take the van home with him, Sister would pick up my boys in the morning and bring them back here before they went out for their Daytona 500 Party... and when the party was over they would come back here pick up Gambit and take him back to his fathers house...
I get a call the next morning from my sister saying she's not picking up the kids until about 4 or 4:30pm... WHAT!?! ... so I tell her how Kramit has plans and that she can't just do that... (Krammit usually goes to her moms house on Sundays for a family dinner...) so while talking to her on the phone Krammit beeps thru on my call waiting... so I tell her how my sister is being inconsiderate and Krammit says well yeah we were going out... I'll have to cancel I guess... (not enough room for her 3 kids my 2 kids plus her and her husband in the vehicle) I'm apologizing on behalf of my sister and myself saying I shoulda just picked the kids up at 2am like I had thought of.... sister calls back at 2pm.. 'so is Krammit going to her moms or not?' 'uh no.. theres not enough room in the vehicle for all the people at her house' ....'oh...is it because the kids are there'... ok so at this point I wanted to scream DUH!! into the phone...
So apparently she gets off the phone with me and tells BIL that he has to go and get the kids... so he goes and does it and brings the kids here and drops off Keenan...I say bye to Gambit... but in the meantime Krammit had called and told me the kids were on their way home and BIL was pissed... I said well yeah because sis made him leave the party... she stops me and says 'no he's pissed at you and Raistlan'... huh!! what the fuck did we do to him?? if my sister hadda done what she said she was going to do in the first place none of us would have had a screwed up day.... nope fuckin idiot was pissed off at us because we don't have our car fixed...
yep apparently it's always my fault...

gotta love my fucked up and disfunctional family...

only good thing thats been going on... Raistlan has been off Sunday, Monday, today and tomorrow...and today is Gambits 9th birthday... but even then I'll only get to talk to him on the phone to say happy birthday...

so pretty much... my attitude now is FUCK 'EM ALL!!!

yep thats right...
my sister anounces that she has been my taxi for the last few weeks... FUCK HER!
they don't like my ideas... FUCK 'EM!
they don't want to make me president.... FUCK 'EM!

see how many ideas they get from me anymore...
see if I go and do anything with her anymore...
see how much he's gonna fuck up this club...

*laughing* Fuck 'em all!!
and people wonder why I spend so much time on my computer...

'If I only could I'd set the world on fire
Say Fuck the world! (Fuck The World!)
If I only could I'd set the world on fire
Fuck 'em all! (Fuck 'em all!)
I can see you near the bed when I look thru this tiny crack.
you've become much older now and I don't see you turning back
Seven years of darkness I can only hope my wish comes true
that one day I'll get you in my hands and
I'll PLAY WITH YOU!!!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well the odl boys club rides again isn't funny how they know what's best all the time and of course when something goes wrong they told you so.you want me to come back to that ticking time bomb .i don't think so!i'll be sending my notice soon. tick tick tick ,just remember you can't teach an old turtle and his band of castaways any new tricks!lifes to short to worry about the things we are not in control of.talk later paulie

The Witch Doctor said...

Thats the thing Paulie is it's just the fucking Turtle Boy thats behind most of the problems now... and well I could use someone on my side... why do you think I want ya to come back :P

Moon and Skyye: Thanks ;) always love the moral support from you guys

Shan: no problem...sorry I couldn't have done more ;) and thank you for listenin to me rant a bit as well...