Friday, February 03, 2006

Can You Buy Love For A Dollar?

I remember hearing Oprah Winfrey once tell a woman that she should never walk down the street with her face down, that she should always keep her chin up and face the world head on. All I could think after hearing Oprah say that was... Damn.. I bet Oprah walks in more dog shit then I do.

ya know earlier today there was so much that I wanted to say... but of course now when I sit down to let it all out ... I draw a blank... (stop snickering :P )


I'm sending in some forms to Equifax and Trans Union of Canada... the two credit bureau's in Canada...

I've decided that I want to be a therapist/counsellor/pyschologist... I have an outstanding loan with the government... dunno how much... my credit sucks ass... I want to see just how bad... that way I can maybe go to a credit counsellor or something and see about how we can fix this... maybe after that... get started with the schooling I will need...
after getting all this credit shit dealt with for both Raistlan and I maybe we'll be able to get back on track... and maybe sooner rather then later ... the dream of having a car that works and house won't seem so far away...

Wanna know how I know that my man loves me??? huh? huh? huh? do ya?
he bought me a back scratcher... he bought me a $1 back scratcher... :D
I love him he is so sweet...

btw I've been scratching my back like a mad woman since I got back from Cuba... damn tanning cause dry skin... I've been using a metal spoon... a big one... anyway... mom took us out to the Mandrin for dinner tonight....and there is a little table of goodies (things for sale) at the front of the restaurant... you know impulse shit that you can buy while you wait an hour for a table....anyway they had little back scratchers... for a buck... and Raistlan bought one for me... I love it... :D Yay...

I must go know... I'm making something special for my neice... she is having a ritual in her honour tomorrow night... she got her first blood... we are so proud...

No comments: