Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Insane Beginnings Love Impromptu Sucklings

Just over a week...

that's how long the hair lasted... I've taken it out... oh what a fro!

I wanted more of the braids and I didn't do the elastics at the base like it suggested which made it pull more and start to slide down... so I've taken them out...going to wash them up and braid more of the purple and I bought some really neat multi-coloured wool so I'll be braiding some of that up as well and putting them all back into my hair...

I've gotten mixed reviews on it everything from "Wtf??" - "It'll take some getting used to." - "Omg I love your hair!"

It's been an interesting week.

I also got my new specs this past week. However, since I'm on my laptop I don't really have a pic on here that I can post yet.

Hope everyone had a Happy Zombie Jesus Day Weekend.

Oddly enough I didn't spend much time on my computer...when home the boys spent all their time on my computer...and my laptop just sort of annoys me because of how slow it is...so instead I started making a new dress...I had a caftan and an old slip, neither of which I wear so I took them apart and started a sundress... well sort of... it's finished now...I just have to put the zipper in and then hem the bottom...the bottom of the 'dress' comes down to about the middle of my thighs... I was texting Burton and saying it'll likely end up a long shirt...she suggested getting some leggings...to which I just might...again just to find money for them...lol

hmm maybe I'll post a pic when I finally get the cajones to put the zipper in it.

for now I should take my cell and go to bed... I do love to text while asleep!!

No comments: