Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mmm Girl Wood For Fast Cars...

Any evening that I get to chit chat with Big Daddy makes me all giddy and smiley... so last night was no different...since I had been texting back and forth with him for a few hours while he was at work...

Even woke up in a good mood even though the door bell woke me up...

However I was not a happy camper when I came out to my computer to find my screen flickering... I don't mean just a little flicker here and there... I'm talking seizure inducing flickering... considering all I had wanted to do was sit, watch some shows on my computer while I was doing some stuff with my hands...

so I went in for a shower and hoped the flickering would wear itself out while I was in the shower...

No such luck... so I went and grabbed the other monitor that died on me (in case it miraculously revived itself when I wasn't looking) plugged it in and no go... so tried another monitor cord with the flickering monitor...and it still flickered... video card not loose... so colour me fucking pissed...

Just so happened to be texting with Burton and when I told her about the monitor issue...she comes back with "I have a monitor for you" ... and she brought it by after she was finished work... even hung out and watched Glee with us... it was nice... especially since she's leaving on Friday for her and the Nerd's honeymoon... who the hell am I gonna text with all day?? lol

So no the monitor doesn't work...just yet...apparently this particular one is supposed to come with a 12v power adapter...so if Burton doesn't come across it then we'll see about getting one...

When the monitor was bugging the crap out of me I decided to sit down and do the zipper on my dress... yeah... the sewing machine was being a douche bag... so I have a feeling that Tuesday was actually Monday in disguise... Instead of wrestling with the sewing machine and it's tension...I just turned it off and figured I'll do it when I'm less frustrated...

fin.

No comments: