Thursday, April 07, 2011

There doesn't seem to be anyone around...

Yeah... so I'm a dumbass... came across this article in the local news... and read it and thought WTF?! and then linked it to my Facebook account... with of course my opinion on the subject within...

So after a few people made comments... my aunt made a comment about it being a joke... So I went back to the article and looked at the date... the spot I had looked the day before and sure enough it was now today's date... and I hung my head and mumbled... "I'm a fucking door knob" ... but I just shrugged it off and left the article up so that everyone could get a laugh out of the fact that apparently I had fallen for a silly April Fools joke put out by an isp...

So yeah... like I said... I'm a dumbass...oh well ;) seems it gave a few people a chuckle... so at least I could do that...

I"m sitting here...watching a show I've already watched... why you ask... well because a guy in the show seems to have the same heart condition I have... and they gave him a medication for it to stop his episodes... (WTF??) there's medicine that could help?? so I'm waiting around just to see if I could catch the name of the medication...so that I can look into it... again you ask why... well... because I got a referral to the cardiologist I wanted to go see.. yeah... my god damn fucking appointment is in September... I wanted to cry when it came in the mail...seriously...September? I've just sort have been left speechless... Probably going to call his office and get on some sort of waiting list for cancellations... or something... I truly don't believe he's that booked up...

... other updates to do... too exhausted to make 'em now...

No comments: