Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The smile upon your face tells you the truth ... You’re exactly where you wanna be


omg went to bed last night such a happy girl... If I could talk to Big Daddy every day, most know that I would be just fucking tickled pink all the time... lol

well last night we were sending texts back and forth from I dunno like 9pm until 3am... so yeah... fell asleep a very happy girl...

I've been feeling really kind of crafty lately... yeah I know not the bet segue but deal with it... anyway... in the spring I always suddenly just wanna create stuffs... So last night after finishing up a couple of the Tree of Life ornaments that I wanted to try out ... I ended up taking photos of all the jewelry I've made that I still have... that was a lot of time... I still need to resize them as well... but... I wanted to put up the two trees I made... I'm thinking of trying an actual tree this evening while I sit and watch tv with the Man and the Boychild...


The other sort of crafty type thing I'm working on is somewhere in the next week or so I'll be putting my hair up in a sort of hybrid of braids/dreads...I just need to go and pick up a couple balls of wool :)


It will essentially look like this... providing I do them correctly... I'll end up posting pics when I've finished.

Another bad segue coming your way...

So I tried out my new enhanced license for the first time by going to Buffalo with Burton for an International Dinner our friend was putting on. I was very happy that we had no issues at the border. Got to the church (where the dinner was being held) and boy am I glad that we didn't wait much longer about going... the food was almost gone when we got there. We had shown up about 20 minutes after starting time... this months meal was Irish.. lots of 'taters :)

After the dinner we invited back to The Pirates pad... I love their home... I couldn't help how much Pirate Girl  reminds me of my Aunt ABC... I wonder if The Pirates are parrotheads like my aunt is... I'll have to ask. I gave Pirate Girl her bridal gift (waaaay early - her shower and wedding isn't until October) she seemed really genuinely happy with it.
Sometimes I'm not to sure about how the stuff I make for people will be received. Her reaction though definitely was worth it. She put the necklace and earrings on right away and then went running to the kitchen to show her Pirate Boy.
It'll make me very sad if I lose touch with her just because of the other bullshit that's going on and will eventually blow up. I'm not really wanting that day to come yet... but I know my aunt too well... it will.
I wish I had taken a picture of the set I did for her...might send her a message and ask her to take a pic of them so that I can keep them in my album.


Rawr!

No comments: