Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Now I'm Free....Free Falling ... Falling...


I just had an awesome dream that when I woke up made me feel very sad...

I have a friend who lives far away and sometimes when they come to visit we don't really have any time to spend together...and nowadays when I do get to see them I feel like I'm squeezed somewhere into their agenda...

In the dream they had come for a visit again and I had assumed that there wouldn't be time for any sort of visit with me so I didn't even ask about it this time... and was pleasantly surprised when they came to get me and we did all sorts of things together... went shopping, sightseeing, lunch and just hung out together... it was really nice I was really happy to get to hang with them...

I was invited to go to a party and they came with me... and we all had a really good time...after the day we had they were tired so went back to their hotel as I left with some others to go somewhere else after the party... just about to leave and the friend waved the car down just so they could have another hug... they smiled and told me they'd call me the next day...

They did.

It was awesome... and yet when I woke up I was so sad.

I just knew that...well to be honest... that will never happen.
Guess that's what dreams are all about ... getting caught up with the thoughts of stuff that'll likely never happen.

Hell after the last time I did get to see them when they visited I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get to visit with them again.

I suppose we'll see.

No comments: