Friday, April 01, 2011

You keepin' close, you never fly away... While you in and out of every door... Flyin' back and forth, back and forth

God Damn Family Movies...they get me every fucking time... Just watched Marmaduke with the family... stupid talking dogs made me cry...

so ... my day... enh...

got up early... went to the mall... tried one of the new Timmy's fruit smoothies... um... Yum! got the mixed berry with yoghurt... omg mmmm... it was like my mouth was having a party... after that went to H&M to see about a sundress I saw that I was hoping would come in different colours... nope. Won't be going back... they have some pretty ugly clothing. Then we headed to our eye exams (The Man and I)... but another sundress caught my eye in another store... so quickly went in and looked at it...making a note to go back after our appointments...

went to the appointment and told the doctor about the issues I've been having with my vision... she believes I'm having Ocular Migraines... not exactly what I had thought but good to know that I'm not going blind...

so new glasses are ordered and on their way hoping to have them by the end of next week... she (the doc) put some sort of yucky yellow drops in my eyes...looked like I was crying lemonade...it was creepy... and then she used the dilation drops and man oh man did that suck walking outside afterward... I had on my sunglasses and still demanding the Man give me his hat as we walked over to the bus stop... I sifted through a huge pile of maybe glasses and brought the selection down to 6 pair... then I brought it down to four that I was going to see if the Man liked them or not...but had to go in for the last bit of my appointment now that my pupils were HUGE... as it was when I got out and was looking for glasses for the Man I found another pair... so I was back up to five pair... ends up... I went with the pair I chose last while I was looking for glasses for him... lol

I'll have to post a pic with the new specs when they get in...

So after all that fun and yes it was fun... told the women that worked there I wanted to come and work there they seemed to have fun...

We went for a sushi lunch...it was yummy for me... and alright for the Man. He didn't eat any of the rolls as they had the kelp/seaweed wrap and he can't stomach the taste of it... so he he'd other stuffs off the menu... what seemed to bother him the most was the noise... it gets really loud in there and today it seemed overly crowded... but he's my trooper...

We went home after that because it was getting close to the time that the Boychild would be home... I took the bus... the Man walked... I was already into a sushi coma and knew I wouldn't make it home walking...

He made it home before me... I was walking down the road in one direction toward home and the Boychild was walking from the other way... I have to say that from almost a block away I could tell the Boychild was angry about something... I saw the Man get up from where he was sitting and having his smoke and start walking toward the Boy... I took out my ear bud in time to hear the words "Friggin crying like a baby!" just before the door slammed...said by and slammed by the Boychild.... needless to say ---> o.O  was the look on my face... got the low down quickly from the Man and then headed in to talk to the Boychild... seems we were having a bit of a 'stick crisis'... The Boychild likes to bring home sticks that he likes so that he can play with them again later... yesterday he brought one home and left it in the front porch... today after school he saw the kid from around the corner carrying it... he kind of went off on the kid... gave him a bit of a push and took the stick back while yelling at him... So I sent the Man to the neighbours house to talk to them about why they were taking stuff out of our front porch... sent because frankly I didn't want to go back out into the sun, my eyes hurt and it was giving me a headache...

major crisis averted... :)

So then I had to get on the horn and call my mom to see if she would take me back to the eye place (had to drop off some forms) and then take me to the grocery store... just after placing that call Burton texted me and asked if I wanted to go with her to a sale at the book depot... I wanted to... but couldn't as I didn't know what was going on with the grocery shopping...sucks...they're having a sale on cook books... but good news... she sent me a text while I was shopping to let me know that the sale is going on all month long :)

I start a lot of sentences with 'So' ... hmm I'll have to stop that...

got home from doing all that... and was just too tired and sore to cook so thankfully the Man made up some burgers and fries...and we watched Anaconda...*teeheehee*  and then we watched Marmaduke... which brings back to the beginning of this post...

Somewhere in there I got a call from a friend of mine who is from Mississauga saying that he's in Welland...and he's in a shelter there because of some crazy shit that happened and some strangeness that ended him up in Welland...I need to get some more info in regards to that...

No comments: