Sunday, April 17, 2011

Have you ever been inside of the new masterpiece...Condemned man...Convicted man...Could not save my life cutting strand by strand...

It's been really odd today...

it's felt like I haven't quite woken up...and yet my mind has been going hundred miles a minute...and I've been feeling restless... like I should be doing something...

generally any time I'm sitting at my desktop I'm working on some jewelry or some crafty project or something... I sat down on the couch while the Boychild was on my desktop and turned on the tv and it felt odd to be sitting there doing nothing...
Ended up picking up my laptop and doing some stuff on it...starting typing  up some stuff that needed to be done...while watching tv...

which btw Gary Busey is fucking insane... lol

going to be an interesting week this week... Thursday I'm heading out to the Trews concert with my sister...for her birthday... I'm hoping to go out with Burton to see her friends band on Friday I think... also need to tidy up abit around the house...and I'm hoping that the snow will stay away so I can go outside and pull weeds out of my gardens...

I was so disappointed today when I saw the snow falling...

I've come to put the people who like to watch poker on tv in the same category with those who are nascar fans... which are generally rednecks... hate generalizations but... some can't be helped it seems..

Went to go see the doctor this week... I need to go for my blood-work, need to get some new meds (for the ocular migraines) and need to go get an x-ray done...probably going to get the x-ray tomorrow if I can...blood tests the day after...

Also met Craig this week... interesting experience... seems he'll be staying down here in the Niagara Region rather then going back up to Mississauga... told him how I don't get to Welland often... helped him out by giving him a long distance card so that he could make some calls that he needed to... I wish I could help him out a bit more...just can't...

Friday night the Boychild and the Man went out with the cub scouts on an overnight excursion... I watched Queer As Folk all night and did my hair... oh and tried to get ahold of Big Daddy...




so thems my new hairs...took me a few hours...and a season of Queer As Folk...

*sighs*  having that feeling again of needing to say something...needing to go somewhere...but just don't know what or where...

No comments: