Monday, April 04, 2011

Oh Uterus, How I Loathe Thee...

If you're male and are still reading past the title of my blog... you are a brave brave man... however I'm warning that this post is all about girl bits... so you may not want to read on...

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that my uterus hates me... I really tried to love it anyway since you know it is a part of my and all that jazz  - oh btw stole the title from Krammit's blog  (thanks for that Krammity-Jane) - so back to my bitching...

From the moment I got my monthly courses I knew I was in for a trippy ride... at least that's what I figured from all the shit they told us about in health class... I always had a rough time with cramps... but was always one of those really lucky girls that only got her period for 3 days... unlike some of my friends who got it for a full 7...

After I had my first son... my uterus I think got angry... for every time I had to go through the monthly uglies... the pain would be the equivalent of being in labour... for 3 days... hell my labour with the Manchild was only 9 hours...

After the Boychild... oh gods above it was fucking craziness... pain to the point of wanting to puke... pain so bad that I would snap at the Man and kids...

Then just to prove that it really hates me it just decides to not do it's job anymore... hence two years of taking fertility drugs...*mutters* hate you uterus...

I hate being on the verge of tears, so angry I could spit nails, in pain, and squishy between the legs all at the same time... it's no wonder that men think we're fucking psycho when we're bleeding... we don't know which way is up half the time...

The Man...and Big Daddy... are really good about my craziness... when I am and am not bleeding... lol

I want so badly right this second to rip off someone's face, slap them with their own tongue, want a hug, chew on red meat like some sort of wild animal, and cry... yes all at the same time... *le sigh*

So now I've been back on birth control for a whole month now... and I can honestly say that I think whatever doctor came up with the lame fucking sell point of 'helps menstrual cramps and acne' fuck them... I want to rip off their faces... the face part of their faces...

It's when I get like this that I know that I'd be capable of murder...

maybe if I'm still like this tomorrow instead of doing 'angry cleaning' I'll do a couple hours of 'angry working out'

meh...for any guy who read this... sorry... and... to quote one of the men in my life...

1 comment:

Krammit said...

You're welcome! You already know that I totally understand being all stabby and face rippy. *hugs*