Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Evito Mis Deberes en este momento

Just an offhand question...

If you found out that your spouse was talking to not one but two of your exes what would you think?

*laughing hysterically* ok no... that was just a question that popped into my head... only one person who reads my blog would understand it... lol

I'm avoiding....

I'm avoiding doing my homework like a good little girl... I have an assignment that I have to do for my Spanish class... it's due in about 4 hours and I haven't started it... I'm a Baaaaad Guuuuurrrl....

wanna spank me...

;)
Anyway... so yeah I'm cruising around on peoples blogs.... going thru my list... that one over there ------>
yes I actually read all those blogs on a regular basis... now you know why I don't have my spanish assignment done.... lol

Hey did I mention a couple of months ago Raistlans social security number finally got here... YAY!!
it took almost a full year for them to get him a SSN... damn those people are slow... so yeah now if we want to we can move to the states and he can get a job there... maybe we'll stick him in the military >:) LMAO

bah... ok I have to go do my assignment....maybe I'll post it later... then Anna can tell me how bad it is... lol

Mis Deberes - Mi Casa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you studying spanish? I wanna learn spanish!

and whatever happened to taking me out for coffee when you got a car!?

reesie said...

( wanna spank ya ;)

The Witch Doctor said...

Shana: I'm taking a beginners spanish course at a local highschool, as a night course on Tuesday nights... with my sister... and let me know when ya got home from work and I'll see what I can do about taking ya out on one of my nights off :D

Crystal: well I'm glad... the little snippets of conversations we've been having... seems to me we do have a bit in common... :)

Reesie: was that me ya wanna spank or someone else... lmao... ya crazy southern nut :P