Monday, November 07, 2005

He Rocks In The Treetops All Day Long...Rockin' and a Boppin' and a Singing His Song...

I'm A Spoiled Brat ...

Raistlan is not too keen on birds... he thinks they are noisy creatures...

I love birds... I think they're pretty... especially the real pretty ones... lol :P

so since I'm a spoiled brat and my man loves me more than anything... he bought me a beautiful pair of Lovebirds... they are quite pretty...

theres just one thing...

the guy we bought them from says they are not a breeding pair... which leads him to believe that they are both...

male...

yep I have Gay lovebirds... it's great... lol no but seriously... he had them for a year and they never produced any eggs... so he thinks they're male...

so yep gay birds...

their names are Raistlan and Sairys :D (yeah it's corny... but hey they're my birds :P) and Sairys isn't a gender specific name so there... :P

My man loves me neener neener neener... :D

*************
I feel like because of one man's insecurities I've lost the chance of making a good friend.
Someone who I have a fair bit in common with... all because of his insecurities...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, i'm guessing he thought that you two had too much incommon?

The Witch Doctor said...

quite possibly... *shrugs* my loss I guess... oh well...