Wednesday, November 09, 2005

People Are Strange When You're A Stranger, Faces Look Ugly When You're Alone...

So I put my pic up on a different site and took the hotornot site... apparently they don't like fat chicks there... lol

So here's my pic on the new site... so help a girl out ;) go vote :D

All I ask is that you be nice ;)

So I still haven't heard from Toronto... *sigh* I think I might call my cardiologists office and see if there is something amiss... and see if we can't get on this... before I end up in the hospital again... they're getting worse and the after effects are lasting longer... what's a girl gotta do to get some heart surgery around here... ;)

I think whether they call or not I may start my med leave in the middle of December or so...
That would give me until April or May depending on when I take it...

Spanish was fun tonight.. we had a substitute teacher tonight... she was short and cute... she spoke a lot slower to us so we could understand her better... she was real nice...

I did some of my homework... but I still have more to do... lol

I'm avoiding again ... lol

No comments: