Sunday, November 27, 2005

Make Up Your Mind and I'll Make Up Mine, Don't Worry About Me I'll Be Fine....

did you ever think that maybe I just needed somebody to talk to... did you ever think that me sending that message however weird it seemed... was me reaching out to talk to someone while I sat here alone at my desk... just listening to music and trying to drink myself into oblivion...

why at all would you think that.... because I'm the one that is usually cracking jokes and being there for everyone else... why in the hell would I need anybody right?

Thank you.... thank you for the big fat nothing... thanks for the support... the show of caring ... understanding... maybe some fucking empathy...

whatever... its alright... I just won't do it anymore... no more serious conversations... I'm fine your fine thats fucking fantastic...

Why should you care... no one ever asked you too... and you never said you would... I guess it was an assumption... I'm sorry I'll try not to make anymore...

I'm sorry if I inconvienced you in anyway...

You are one of the few people in this entire god forsaken place that I can talk to... about everything... anything... you have known about stuff that no one else has...

why do you keep me around? Do you need me for any part of your life? Do I fit into a category of any kind? Do I have anything thats unique to the others?

2 comments:

The Witch Doctor said...

Amen to that Sista...

there are very few Serious Good Time Friends...

Its ok about the disappointment... and I'm pretty sure that we have sorted things out now...

But sometimes I do get the "how dare you be too busy to talk to me" syndrome...

I think I was just venting because of other stuff as well... ;) >:D<

Love said...

I know I'm not a good time friend. So when you need a serious listening friend, just buzz this way. And I can keep secrets!

Lots of Hugs.