Friday, November 18, 2005

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Fuckin Snow.....

I firmly believe that everyone should do some good... in the way of volunteering...
whether its helping an elderly neighour, or serving meals at a hospital, joining a service organization... I believe that everyone should volunteer... but it should be a joy that you bring into your own life... It shouldn't feel like a burden... if it feels like its bringing you down rather than lifting you up... get out... get out as soon as you can... volunteering is just that... it's volunteering... you are there because you want to be.. and you realize that you are not getting paid... if all of a sudden volunteering feels more like going to work... you need to find a new way to volunteer...

there is no better feeling in the world then the feeling you get when you help someone.

*************

When someone lies to you and you find out about it... how does that make you feel?
When someone makes you into a scapegoat and you find out about it... how does that make you feel?
When someone puts you down...how does that make you feel?
When someone treats you and your family like shite.... how does that make you feel?

*************

If you feel that there is something missing in your life... it's probably because there is.... If you feel like you are not being treated in a manner that you believe you should be treated... then... why be in that situation?

If somebody lies to you once do you think that they'll do it again?

*************

I look into the eyes of my baby boys... I never want to see sadness there... If I saw sadness there on a regular basis because of the way somebody was treating them... I would be homicidal.... If you cause my children pain or sadness... you better run for the hills... it break my heart to think that somebody could treat children badly... I don't even like my husband disciplining my children... because somedays I get so mad at him... for raising his voice or sending them to their room or what not...
To all the women and mothers out there... if someone was mean to your children what would you do?

*************

incase you hadn't noticed I'm kind of having random thought day today... figured I was about due since it's been awhile...

*************

Tonight was the first night for snow... yep it snowed... :( was hoping it would wait a little longer... we don't have a snowbrush for the car yet ... so when I finished work I hand to wipe off the back window with my hand... man that was cold... turned on the defroster on the back window but still... would of taken to long to melt it off... *sigh* I hate snow... after 27 years of it... it starts to get a little old... I'm starting to get in the christmas spirit a bit... unlike last year... last year I didn't even put a tree up... this year for the last couple of weeks I've been trying to figure out where I'm going to put up the tree... oh yeah that and I'm starting to freak out about money and whether or not I'll have enough :( (we never have enough) I got the most awesome gift for Raistlan... I'd let ya in on what it is... but he reads my blog everyday... so y'all will have to find out after he does... but ooooooo its good :D

enh alright I'm off... tomorrow (well today actually but don't fuck me up like that) is payday so we'll be shopping and making miracles happen with no money... :D

2 comments:

Moon said...

I know what raistlan is getting NEENER NEENER NEENER..and no I'm not telling either..so there.

Anna said...

I wanna know too...