Monday, November 28, 2005

What Could Ya Do With A Drunken Hillbilly

ok so I called the doc today....

I'm pissed...

they sent my info to Hamilton rather then to Toronto... receptionist told me that she knows nothing about timeframes... and gave me the phone number to the Arrythmia Centre...

called the centre... first woman I talked to told me says "well darlin' you're not in the pile on my desk...I'll transfer you over to the other girl"

next woman (Diane) says... "I'm processing patients from September hun... when did your doctor send in your paperwork..."
Me "umm about a few weeks ago"
Diane "oh yeah hun I wouldn't have gotten to you yet"
Me "uh..."
Diane "your file gets assigned to a doctor, they assess it to see how urgent it is and then from there we assign you a date"
Me "and you're still processing people from september??"

Needless to say I was not a happy fucking camper...

I'll be calling my cardiologist tomorrow to have my stuff sent to Toronto where it was supposed to be sent the first time... whichever one calls me first and gives me a date first will be the one I'm gonna go with... fuckers

anyway...post more later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get things fixed up hope to talk soon paulie take care

Moon said...

That sux Rae, hope it goes faster if they send it to TO but atleast u will have two options since it will be in both places. Hugs hun.