Thursday, December 01, 2005

You Spin Me Right Round Baby, Right Round...

Didn't realize there would be so much running around involved with planning a kids party...

have to leave soon to go get our picture taken for the newspaper... then have to run around dropping off letters for donations to different stores... drop the kidlette off at school ... he lucks out today... he has the people from Zooz coming into his school today... after we drop him off we'll probably do more running around... until I have to drop Raistlan off at either the apartment or Keenans school...depending how late it is... then I'm going out with Paulie ;) have to run to Costco and see if I can't find some sort of "Goodie" for Santa to hand out at the Party...

whew...

haven't seen paulie in what seems like months.... Yay I get to go shopping with Paulie :D

Then after shopping with Paulie I have to come and pick up Keenan and Raistlan and head down to Fort Erie to go to Gambits parent teacher interview... then I have to bring the three of them back here and I have to go to work...

how odd that the first time I'll be able to sit down and relax is at work... (which I'm gonna have to call in late for as it is)...

So here I go to start my day ;)

No comments: