Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Boxing Day Fuckers!


Yes it's Boxing Day... it's that day where all the stores open their doors back up and you box your way into them for huge sales and the exchanging of the stuff that you didn't like... huge huge huge day here... kinda like that whole black friday thing in the states...talking about black... I found out just how racist my grandfather is today...(fuckin asshat)
He says today... hey today is Black Monday.... umm ok silence falls over the room... I'm thinking ok maybe because it's like black friday in the states where a lot of shopping is done blah blah blah... nope... I could only wish... nope he meant it as... it was the blacks holiday... I said...huh? you mean Kwanzaa? oh yeah yeah thats it... Its the blacks holiday now... (hang head in shame... thinking Gawd how can I be related to him)... I said.. well actually its the first day of Chanukah I believe... then out it comes... well there are more religions and holidays out there then you are aware of apparently. (How can I possibly be related to these people!!??)

Apparently the holiday brings out the prejudice in people... observe...
Mom- "I don't know why it is Elton John got married to THAT man"
Me- "maybe because they've been together for something like 14 years or something like that"
Sis- "What's even worse is the guys a Canadian"
Me- "oh my fucking God... did you just say that's the worst part??....no the worst part is that it took so long for the UK to ok same sex marriages you fucking racists"
they looked horrified... but why I was the one that actually was... I mean c'mon people!!

Christmas Eve- went down to my mom's house... had the traditional christmas eve dinner... Cream of Mushroom Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches :D wrapped some last minute gifts... watched some classic Christmas movies...put the kids to bed... then Santa came...

Christmas Morning- couldn't sleep on the floor so I ended up... wait ok lemme start from the beginning... Mom was going to sleep in her huge bed with the two boys, B-i-L was going to sleep with my sis and Raistlan and I were gonna sleep on a foam mat on the floor... so mom didn't feel well so she slept on the couch the two boys were in her bed and the B-i-L was in bed with my sis and Raistlan and I were on the floor... I couldn't sleep on the floor (hurt my back) so I slipped into mom's bed with the two boys and fell fast asleep... I woke up looked at the clock and it said 8am... wtf?? and we were all still in bed... I woke up the kids... told them to go wake up Daddy and Auntie... so out we went and opened up all the gifts when everyone got out to the livingroom...
and then I had to wait for my born-again Christian grandmother and her husband to come for dinner... you know the one that I've told several times that I am not Christian and please don't push your beliefs on me... so she buys my children nothing but religious stuff for every holiday...
dinner was great... tasted yummy... and grandma got bearable after 3 glasses of wine and 3 beer...

So pretty much this year I learned that Christmas is what YOU make of it... and its great if you remember the great things...like the way the kids faces light up after unwrapping there star wars light sabres... or the way your husband smiles when he opens his brand new telescope... or the way your mom almost cries when she sees all the cool horse stuff she got...
OR
you can remember all the crappy stuff and consider it a crappy christmas and remember... the way your sister didn't respect your husbands authority when discplining the kids when they got unruly... or the way your mother gets snotty when she forgets what you told her ten minutes ago and you try to tell her that you just told her ten minutes ago... or how your brother-in-law (B-i-L) ate all the peanut butterballs you made for your sister and she's now on a rampage and spreading her grumpiness...

So I've decided that with all the good came a whole bunch of not so pleasent... but I'm going to remember the good ;) especially the ones of the kids opening their presents :D

Talking of Presents... this christmas was the year of the monkey... woo hoo
I got a bunch of monkeys sitting in a circle around a candle...just monkeying around... and I got monkey socks..they're cute.. Gambit took a pic of them... after we get them developed I'll have to post them... I got three pairs of toe socks (the monkey socks were toe socks), couple pairs of one piece pj's... I love one piece pj's :D, some really nice earrings... some makeup (they always restock my supply a bit at christmas), monkey boxers :D Boots that go up to my knees... a scarf, a poker set, a set of snowglobes...they are so cute, couple of books, and some other lil stocking stuffer stuff.... can't remember right now...

So... Happy Boxing Day Fuckers... Happy Birthday to those who happy to be unfortunate enough to be born around this time of year... Happy New Years... Happy Anniversary to those who were silly enough to get married during the holidays... Happy Divorce to those who are getting them... Merry Christmas... Happy Kwanzaa... Happy Chanukah... and to any other religions.... Happy Holiday to you as well...

Is that politically correct enough for you uppity stuck up fuckers....
Anyway.. Hope you had a good holiday... what'd you do?

6 comments:

Moon said...

Joyeux Noël to you too my friend hehe...0x0x

Silly Old Bear said...

Heh, just the other night my sister in law said (with a straight face) that Kwanzaa wasn't a holiday since it's made up.

Hello? Aren't all holidays made up? Didn't somebody at some point decide we'd make a big deal about Jesus (alleged) birthday?

Anonymous said...

speaking of racists, on one of zaya's birthday's, one of greg's mothers friends was talkign to him. Zay had put his chair behind his, and said something about being on a bus. Well this guy says to zay, wow you're on the back of the bus, where the blacks ride... I almost killed him right there.
as for presents, horray for monkies.

The Witch Doctor said...

Moon: Aww yes I thought I missed one ;) Happy New Year Sweetie

Silly: your sister is a dumbass... oy ve... and I'm Jewish now according to my grandfather.. lol

Shana: see now my question is... did you say anything to said guy you wanted to punch in the face? as you can see in my post... I said something to my mom and my sister... but couldn't bring myself to say anything to my grandfather...

And frankly I think its fucking sick how much prejudice and racism is still going on in this day and age...

Anonymous said...

I didn't say a damned thing, not to him anyhow. Seeing as how I didn't think I could say anything at that point without blowing up, which with zay sitting 4 inches behind him, wasn't a good idea.

oh, I saw a hat that made me think of you... gah, it wont' let me paste the html.. but here's the link http://spunkykitty.com/critter-hats-c-1.html?osCsid=d8f3129925a25b0190ae70e4cf4c376c

Raistlan said...

Christmas Eve- went down to my mom's house... had the traditional christmas eve dinner... Cream of Mushroom Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches :D

You didn't even have Cream of Mushroom soup :P I did and it's not my tradition :))

But the good thing was I didn't have to go woth you to see the not so walking dead man tha has not realized he died yet.