Thursday, December 29, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday


Yep its that time of the week again... Half Nekkid Thursday... not much to say about it today...

45113638_202b79dc11

just took this picture the other day..

I have so much to say... yet at the same time I don't feel like I have the time to say everything... then I started to wonder well... even if I do put all of what I'm thinking down... who's really gonna care... some of my blog entries are so cryptic... because it needs to be said but I try to hide who I'm talking about so that I don't lose any friends... or so that I don't have to face the rejection... when I love I love hard and that is kind of a bad thing... and frankly it scares people... it's not the love where I want to marry the people or even be committed to them... I love them as my friends... but even that love is very aggressive... territorial... borderline obsessive... and because I can be so out there with it... and yet so reserved about it... people don't know...

You have to get the balls to say HEY... this is how I feel about you....but don't take it the wrong way...

Too many linear thinkers... too many people thinking narrow mindedly....

did you ever wish you had a big rewind button... so you could push it... go back to certain scenarios and do them over the way you want too... how you would havekissed him before he left... how you wish you had of told her you loved her before she got on the train.... how you would've taken that punch you planted on his face back.... how you would have kissed him before he left like you wanted...

sometimes people open up at just the right time... and then they feel freer for expressing themselves rather than keeping it bottled inside and constantly wondering....

expression through words... people can talk and talk and talk and never say anything... and when it comes time to say something important ...they can't think of the words to use... words... they're so easy... you have been learning all about them from the time you were 3 ... try and express how you love someone without simply saying the words I Love You... describe the feeling of Love...

See I have a confession to make... I'm one of these people that can go on talking forever about everything... yet ask me to describe my feelings about someone who is dear too me... I choke... I can't do it.. I've tried... and I can't do it... it ends up sounding whiney... yes even when its typed in an email... so how do you tell someone you love them without scaring them?
How do you tell the partner you're with I Love You everyday without it starting to seem old... like you need to find a new way to say it... even tho those 3 lil words are the ones that sum it up best...

And who cares who you love... just love them with all you're might...and tell them often how you feel... if they can't handle it... fuck them... then they didn't love you... isn't it best to find out sooner rather than later...

Love isn't just something that lovers do....

5 comments:

Mara said...

Why is it always so complicated!!!

Happy HNT girl!

Moon said...

I love you my friend Rae...0x0x0x

Polyman2 said...

Telling it
like it is...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rae!

The Witch Doctor said...

Awaterpixie: Hey there thanks for stoppin over.. and yes it is ;)

Moon: I love you too Girlie *hugs to you and Chris*

Jamie: Are you Feckin high?? stop snifflin the glue hun it'll rot your brain.. ok seriously tho.. wtf?? :P

Polyman2: I try too ;) and thank you for popping by as well

JustSue: Happy New Year to you too hun.. Hope you and the boy have a great year.

Skyye: OMFG girl when are you coming home?? aren't you feckin sick of Smellaware yet? I miss you!! ;) I'm glad we've become good friends too hun...even inspite of him ;)