Thursday, December 15, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday

Ok so would you give a ticket to a woman driving around town like this? seriously....
Did you know that where I live it's legal for women to go topless? I swear to God I shit you not...it really is... a woman who lives a couple of hours away from me fought for the right for women to go topless if they want too... and won.
I always thought that blogs should be educational... :D

45113638_202b79dc11


So I went to the dentist the other day...got a wisdom tooth pulled and two fillings... omg my face hurts... I have my trusty T3's... which I have no faith in the pharmacist anymore... I walked up to the counter and said "does this have any sort of stimulant in this...?" he replies with "nope they don't just... codiene and tylenol"...I get home and read the lil paper that comes with all medications... yeah it says codiene, big long ass word for tylenol and caffiene....oh I'm sorry but correct me if I'm wrong but isn't caffiene a fucking stimulant??? people get hopped up on caffiene all the time... Gawww... so I shouldn't be taking the T3's because of the caffiene... but ya know what... fuck that my face is killing me... shut up I hear you out there "yeah it's killing us too"....

I have to go to the doctors tomorrow and get my paperwork for work filled out... I'll be taking a medical leave from work... for a lil while... then I have to go to the dentist again in January after the holiday break... and then Cuba... and then surgeon... wow I have stuff I can write down in the new date book I won tonight... ha ha theres a story...

I went to my sisters christmas party with her tonight and we had to sit through all kinds of boring shite... they were about to do another round of door prizes... and I said (to no one inparticular) 660 is gonna win (that was my number) sure as shit they called my number... freaked out my sisters friend next to me...(I wish people would get it already..I'm psychic... geez) so I go up to the stage.. get my present (it was wrapped) I take it back to the table and rip the paper off the top of the box...I see this business card on the end of the box that has some name on it and a fire extinguisher...I say... hey I won a fire extinguisher...they all laugh... and I continue unwrapping this box.. and sure as shit its an actual fire extinguisher...I'm like WTF??? everyone at the table was just as stunned as I was... I was just commenting the other day that it seems like if I win I always get a bottle of wine (what can I say I live in wine country)...this is the first time I can honestly say that I won a fire extinguisher... (lmao) attached to the box was a datebook and a pen from the same company that donated the fire extinguisher...

And you can't prove thats a pic of me :P
9 frickin days to go... Fuck!

8 comments:

bigbuck99 said...

what a great background for my desktop at home of course. love thursday's not only paydays but now half naked. gotta love it paulie

Moon said...

goes back in my pc picture history where I have pics taken on my digital camera late at night by a cpl chicks (not me) goofin around taking (under the t-shirt) pics..which later appeared during downloading hmmmmm..if I hone in on some CSI skills I bet I could compare some Known breasticles to these breasticles and say AAAHHHHH HAAAAAAA!!! THEY ARE, ONE AND THE SAME BREASTICLES!!! or should I say TWO AND THE SAME???
HA! who is talking proof now eh ??? MioahhhHaaaaHaaaa

Brother Kojak said...

Whoa. THAT'S impressive!

Anna said...

Watch it with those things...you can poke an eye out ;)

I have those pics too Moonie, and they are indeed identicle breasticles.

The Witch Doctor said...

Doesn't matter if its there to "act" as a stimulant or not... when I flat out ask if there is a stimulant in the medication his answer should have been.. well there is caffeine in it but not enough to do any damage...

I was told by my cardiologist to cut all caffeine out of my diet... since I'm barely obeying that by still eating some chocolate every now and then I figure I will not take anything else with it in there... just as I'm not supposed to take any decongestants either... it trips me into the episodes...

Anonymous said...

are you and my wife gonna try and go at it like a couple of rapid rabbits? I know both of you quite well, and damnit, there better be video involved!!!

Anonymous said...

There'll be video, but you won't be seeing it. Nor will you be the one taking it...that'll be me. It's for my private collection, mind you. So you might as well slap that tongue back in your cheek and bite it hard. ;)

The Witch Doctor said...

Shannon: hun don't be sorry and you know you don't have to be quiet... I'm glad that you are there if I need clarification... ;) you know that :D

DrunkenMonkey: Yes as a matter of fact we are... she's cute I'm cute it was just inevitable :P and of course you're not invited :P and of course there will be no video for you to profit from :P

Diputs Arusey: interesting name...lol (yesura stupid incase no one figured that out) Who said you'd be taking it? lol since I'm not even quite sure who you are :P