Monday, December 19, 2005

Don’t Hide Away Like An Ocean, But You Can See, But You Can Smell And The Sound

have you ever written a letter/email that you knew you would never send to the person it was addressed to...

for whatever reason... it was too "deep" for them to handle... you don't know how they'll take it... you don't want to express that much to them... don't want to hurt their feelings...

for whatever reason you don't send it...

yeah I wrote one of those today... ya know "they" (the infamous they) say write the letter it'll make you feel better... didn't make me feel better it made me wonder... you know the wonderful "what if" game...

bah humbug... welcome to monday...

"If along the way, you are growing weary
You can rest with me until a brighter day
I am no superman, that’s for sure
And I have no answers, yeah
I am no hero, oh don’t you know~
But I do know one thing,
Where you are is where I belong
Where you go, I do know, is where I belong"


1 comment:

The Witch Doctor said...

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that...
Maybe I'm just too tired... but I just don't understand where it came from...