Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Of All My Twisted Dreams, But This Cheap Investigation Just Can't Stifle All My Screams

I just woke up from a drug induced coma... omg I've never slept so deep... but the reason I'm writing about it is I had the strangest dream... THE strangest dream...

This guy shows up at my mothers house when I just happen to be there... he knew about how ya had to come to the back door and pretty much let yourself in... he let himself in and it was only me in the house...not even any kids there (woo hoo) I was in a night gown (odd since I sleep naked...yeah I know TMI) it was a very short night gown... anyway... I was shocked to see him... to say the least... (not gonna go into details about him... y'all pretty much know who it is) he said he would never come here... but there he was... which was odd he was almost as shocked to see me as I was to see him... I did the normal ask him what the fuck he's doing here... anyway seems he came to pick something up... yeah because he would travel that far to just pick something up... so I figured ok now was the time to ask him a few things that I've wanted to ask him... so I started with the questions and when I got to the "uncomfortable" ones he said he had to go... so I walked him to the door and said "see ya" and shut the door... I went to get changed into some normal clothes... and I heard the door behind me.. it was Keenan... I spun around to see my mom had come home and she had Keenan... she looked at me with the utmost look of anger on her face and said "where is he?" so I explained that he had just walked out the door she walked in... and how she should have passed him... so we looked out the window... he apparently had been driving a brand new truck, black and for some reason it was towing a smaller black truck... he was out there trying to shovel the truck out... mom was freaking out because the driveway was just a stone driveway and he was starting to dig a hole in it... so I ran out the front door (I was halfway done changing so I was in my bra and my jeans) and I started yelling to him that he couldn't do that... I moved my mom's van so that he could get out... and turned and went in the house... my family got ready and left to go to our christmas celebration... he showed up there... (wtf??...ok he doesn't even know where they live in real life... but anyway) he was invited in by one of my aunts... I came down the stairs and saw him sitting there... and I wanted to smack him... he completely ignored me several times when I asked him what the fuck he was doing there... my family started in in our celebrations... we danced to old polka tunes... we sang... we laughed... we all played games... and he was there... he was participating in all of it... (even in the dream I was thoroughly confused) I asked him all kinds of things.. about the kids and what not and asked him what his big problem was with a certain situation... and the response was "just cause" ... and then the phone rang and woke me up...

maybe I'll take a nap later and try to figure out what the fuck that dream was all about... but right now my face is killing me and I have to walk midget to school...

oh why is my face killing me... for those who aren't on my yahoo list... yesterday I went to the dentist... got a partial cleaning in the right top quadrant of my mouth...also got two fillings and had an extraction done... yes that means he pulled one of those fuckers... it was one of my wisdom teeth... and fuck does my face hurt now...

ta ta fer now...

No comments: