Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Years Eve...Fuckers!!

thats right it's not the new year yet...so get over ya selves :P

so today is the day where everyone reflect on the past year... and every station or channel has a top "whatever number" of 2005....

So I thought what the fuck why not have my own Top "Whatever Number It Gets Too" Moments/Memories Of 2005...
we'll discover the worst and best... why not...

1. Starting off the new year dancing in the middle of a dance floor with my man... having everyone yell happy new year... and we continue dancing and kissing on the dance floor like no one else in that ballroom existed.

2. Realizing that my 8yr old is not a my lil baby anymore, when he decides he doesn't want a birthday party with a bunch of kids, just wants to go to the movies with a friend.

3. Walking my 4 yr old to his first day of school trying to convince him and me that everyone would like him just fine and that everything was going to be ok, And then after dropping him off crying all the way home because I'm still not convinced.

4. All the tickle fights on the weekends with the whole family on my bed.

5. Finding out that my heart condition must obviously be getting worse as time goes by. Since I don't have the energy I used to, and the SVT episodes are becoming more frequent and longer each time.

6. Finding out that I'm not as forgettable as I thought I was. After not having a computer for months, having a warm welcome from all the friends that missed me while I was gone.

7. Quit smoking! (yes thank you thank you no applause just money)

8. Made a couple of new friends! Kept a couple of the old ones ;)

9. Got a car... even if it is a piece of shite!

10. My father came to visit me.

11. Got disappointed by a bunch of my friends on my birthday...all I can say about that is... Family. Blood is truly thicker than water ;)

12. Got to watch a hockey game (actually two in one night) with my Krammit for the first time !! (doubt she'll wanna do that again...*evil giggle*)

13. Decided that there were a couple of people that I didn't have to deal with, no matter how many people told me I did :D

14. Talked to a very good friend on the phone for a couple of hours and for once was not worried about the cost.

15. Going to Medieval Times for Sis and Raistlans birthday... and actually being able to keep it a surprise :)

16. Finding out that my Sis loves me so much that for my christmas present she's taking my mom and I to Cuba for a week long vacation ;)

17. Finding out that a very good friend of mine landed a job in Switzerland... after working in England for three years... Good Luck Squasha!!

18. Finding out that Moonie and Chris could finally get engaged....then hearing that they did officially get engaged.

Theres probably a whole lot more... but I haven't slept in what has felt like days... so thats the list ya get... If I think of anymore I might post them in here... but who knows...

this will be my very last post.....

of this year....

Another year has gone by... and while its been going its seemed as slow as molasses in January... but damn now that I'm sitting here watching the snow dumping down I realize that it did go by kind of fast....

I hope you can sit down for a few moments sometime today and reflect on your year that just zoomed by... maybe take a couple of notes about it... that way when you're old and gray... you can go back and remember them all over again...

For all my friends - may you have a wonderful new year!
For those I Love - I don't tell you nearly enough how much I appreciate and love you ;)
For my enemies - I hope when you get into a snowball fight the yellow one lands right in your mouth.
For my arch nemesis - Don't think I don't know what you said about me! I'm coming for you!!
For the people I don't know who read this - Have a safe New Years Eve celebration... and Have a good year... cause they're good tires ;)

By The Way.... never make new years resolutions... why in the hell would you want to start off a new year lying to yourself ;)

hmm...I have more to say but it doesn't deal with thise topic....hmm ok running over to my dead journal then to post that ;)

Happy New Years Eve Fuckers ;)

2 comments:

Moon said...

>one of the fuckers in question...Just wanted to wish u and yours a great New Years Eve and the beginning of an Awesome New Year to come....lots of Hugs 0x0x0x

Anna said...

Have a great time out tonight hon, be safe and take pics..we wanna see that sexy girl Ry has on his arm ;)

Happy New Year!!!