Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Who Needs Sleep?

Take Two... ahh yes blogger did it again... it ate my original witty and humourous post and has left me bitter and sullen and this is the product...

So heres how my New Years Eve went... (which btw I'm still not fully recovered from)

Raistlan and I went to my old stompin' grounds (as I mentioned in another post) and so onward to Crystal Beach we went... to The Palmwood where we went to go see my favourite local band...



these guys ROCK!! I grok them muchly....

only problem was.. the next morning I realized that it seemed I tried to compete with Dave on vocals... because I had no voice... which by the way is still not 100% yet...
it was great... again at midnight I was on a dance floor kissing my man... except this year I wasn't in an evening gown doing it... I was in knee high lace up leather boots, fishnet stockings, black short skirt, a black athetic tank top, big hair and black make up... topped off with a white top hat that said HAPPY NEW YEARS on it :D oh yeah!! I looked great LOL... I felt more comfortable in that then I would've in any evening gown... lol and yes we got a couple of pics but y'all have to wait for them because we didn't get our hands on a digital cam... so Raistlan snapped a couple with a cheesy 35mm we had sitting around...
Damn I forgot how many fights start in that bar... lol... ya know somedays I miss going home... and somedays I don't.. that night... I really missed home.. man I wanted to kick the hell outta somebody...lol
I got to rough up some skinny bitches... oh yeah that made my night...
See what happens is I have hair down to my ass... yeah I'm a short shit... but fuck.. if you get in my way when I'm dancin to some good fuckin music... yeah you figured it out... I just start the good old fashioned head banging... clears out all the skinny bitches from around me... >:D
either that or they try pushin me out of the front... I turn into a sharp jagged rock.. what skinny bitch is gonna push my ass first off... and secondly I have elbows, fingers, knees... all kinds of things that if I poke you or jab you...is gonna hurt since you have no meat on your bones.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*sigh* God that was a fuckin fun night!!!
I musta danced from 9pm til about 2 am... and boy did I feel it when I tried to walk out...errr... stagger out to the car... Raistlan was the designated driver... so I let loose... drank too much... danced too much...

We went to Tim Hortons on the way home... I hadn't eaten anything all day... so I wanted a hot smoothee.. and I wanted one of everything that was ready to eat... lol so walked out with a bagel and a doughnut and a butter caramel hot smoothee.... mmmmm smmmooooooothie!!

I said to Raistlan "I bet ya that guy thinks we're weird..." to which Raistlan replied "No hunny he probably just thinks you're drunk..."

So we got home at 3 ish and I sat down to take my boots off and said Happy New Years to a couple of my friends online who were still up... then went and got one of the best lickings and fuckings since the new year started... ba ha ha... it was still really fuckin awesome even if it was the first one of the year >:D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So New Years Day... I woke up without a hangover thank you very much... voice is still rather squeakalious... went to go visit a couple we haven't seen in a long time... and then headed down to my Aunt's house... played a bunch of games... my cousin and my sister who had been with us the night before were there...omg when you get the three of us together...bolt down everything including your husbands >:) my cousin still couldn't hear from the night before, and my sister could barely move....

when Raistlan and I were in the shower that day I said to him that I was getting to old for this kinda partying so I shouldn't do it anymore... he said nah ya just need to do it more often so it'll get used to it...

My neck, shoulders, back and thighs are still buggin me.... LMAO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BTW to everyone who harps on me about my sleep and how I never get any for days and days at a time... I got twelve... yes count them 12 feckin hours of sleep last night... I went to bed yesterday at 1:30 in the afternoon and woke up at 1:30 in the morning this morning... then went back to bed for an hour... hmm guess I got 13 hours... lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh and one last thing before I retire for the rest of the day... I was extremely bored and updated my photoblog... The Faces Of Rae

alrighty then... have a nice freaking day!! ;)

2 comments:

Moon said...

Sounds like u had an awesome night out with the Ry guy, and can't wait for those pics hehe...and I loved the photo blog, great pics Rae

Anna said...

I think you need to listen to Ry, you gotta party more often...get that heart and muscles pumpin ;)

and you gotta take me with ya.

Look out skinnies...here we come :p