Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Friends Will Always Surprise When You Least Expect It...

So it's Wednesday... almost Thursday.... one moment.. for those of you that don't know this particular inside joke... enjoy a lovely commercial break... it's Thurrrrrsday!

so since it's almost Thurrrrsday... that means I'm going down to moms tomorrow...yay!!

depending on what time Raistlan gets off of work and what time on Friday he has to work.... depends on what time I'm leaving to go to moms house... if he works later in the afternoon on Friday... then I might be able to hang out online a bit later tomorrow... if not then I'll be leaving at about 5:30pm.... gawd... would have to find something to do at my mom's house for 8 hours.... *shudders*

so yeah... I'm still not packed yet...

atleast everything I'm taking has, slowly over the last couple of weeks, migrated towards the livingroom.... so all my stuff is one room... just need to get it to jump into my suitcase now :D

************************

I'm not sure how to say this without getting... sappy ... or after school special like... or even those stupid emails that everyone sends around and you never know if they actually mean it...

but here it goes...

you know that you didn't have to do what you did today... and you did it anyway... I didn't ask for it ... don't think I ever could... I don't know how to thank you... except to say Thanks... it was greatly appreciated... you've always been there when I needed someone... either to talk, to listen, to cry... you have been a good friend...

ok was about to get sappy there... so I'll just say... Thank You...

++++++++++++++++++++++


1 comment:

The Witch Doctor said...

YAY Yer home!!!!
did ya get sick of Smellaware :P

it sucks that I'm on my way pretty much out the door... I'm glad you made it back alright tho ;)