Friday, January 06, 2006

We At War, We At War With Terrorism, Racism, But Most Of All We At War With Ourselves

it snowed again this morning.... I was loving the fact that I could see grass... and then it took a feckin dump on us again....

I've now got the attitude of "I don't feckin care" as long as I can make it to the airport in 6 days...

As you may have noticed I now have a counter... well... countdown going at the top of my blog... yeppers its counting down the days until I head to Cuba for a week...

I feel bad... I had told Raistlan I wouldn't take anymore vacations without him... so I feel like I can't get too excited about going... for fear that it'll piss him off... If I was paying for the trip the yeah I could see how that would me going back on my word too him.. but I can't help it if my sister is the one that got the ticket for me... and I have friends I would love to go visit that also live in warmer climates that I would go see before buying my own ticket to Cuba...

Raistlan and I want to take a trip to Georgia and to New Orleans...(we've always wanted to go)... as well as other places as well.. but with our finances there is no way we're going anywhere anytime soon... maybe when I go back to work I'll be able to save up some moolah...

blah 'nough depressing shite...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wanna know why I'm angry this week....
I went to the Employment Office... and I handed in the papers they needed... and asked her how long it would take... she barely looks up from her desk and says "three to four weeks".... I was like.. WHA?? "I just had to week almost three weeks for my Record of Employment, and now I have to wait just as long for my first cheque??" she nods... "oh ok.. so I'll be getting my med leave money about the time I go back to work then eh?"
so now I have no money to take with me on my trip... I have no money for my moms birthday cake... (which is costing me a pretty penny... )
yeah thats what pissed me off this week...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I need to find a frickin' bathing suit... so I can do my beached whale impression while I'm in Cuba... hmmm... k gotta go look for it now...

No comments: