Monday, January 23, 2006

Sunday (Cuba Vacation)

Dear Raistlan,
Well it was actually quite cool today and windy. So I didn't go snorkeling. Went to go look at the horses, man all I wanted to do was give those poor things my lunch...
Sis and I had room service for breakfast. Then we met up with mom and we all went to play some ping pong. We musta played for almost two hours.

After a few drinks and ping pong we went and had lunch at the snack bar (Laguna Azul) (which is also the bar) and then we went swimming. I lazed around the pool for a couple of hours. When water polo started I actually played today. Well tried too. Of course the men treated me like some sissy girl. Fucking men! When I did finally get the ball all the guys were all like 'hey I'm on your team pass it here' yet when they had the ball and I was open and yellin for it they completely ignored me. Fucking assholes.
Anyway, Pam's team won again.
After water polo Sis went up for a seista before dinner and mom and I ended up watching the dance lessons on the stage while we sat in the bar and had tea time.

We ended up losing Sis...
Mom and I came back to the rooms to get changed and Sis was gone. Apparently she went looking for us at the ping pong/billiards hut... but we stayed in the bar instead...and for some reason she thought maybe we went down to the beach... so we finally tracked her down and we all ate dinner at the buffet.
After dinner we grabbed some drinks and went over to the nightly show stage area and I spent an hour or so making mom and Sis laugh so hard they were crying and coughing and complaining that their sides hurt. It helped the time go by so that they weren't complaining about how long we had to wait ;)
The entertainment for the evening was a band from Holguin City named SOS, they were really good.
After they were done mom went straight to her room and went to bed (since it was 10:30pm way past her bedtime) Sis and I went to the 'disco' thats down at the beach, did some dancin and some drinking. (Found out that Sundays are the slow nights at the disco) had fun.

Walked back up here to the room , sitting here watching the end of 'Million Dollar Baby' it's a fairly good movie, I think you'd like it. I know I'd like to see it from the beginning.
I love you lots honey and I miss you soooo much... wish you were here.

oh.. Mom's gonna talk to Stuart (our rep at the resort from Signature) about the Dolphin Swim tomorrow, I'm so hoping we can go. Here's to hoping. Love You.

No comments: