Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is It Fucking Monday Or Something??

In about 3 or 4 hours I'll be heading up to Toronto...

not for the ice capades.... not to visit a visiting friend... not to go out for dinner...

I'm headed to Toronto because I have my doctors appointment tomorrow...

I have to start by going and having an ECG done at the centre at the hospital at 12:45pm
Then I have to go to admitting and registration and get a hospital card.
And then at 1:30pm I have to go up to the 3rd floor and go see Dr Harris... and see what happens then.

So this all comes on the heels of me finding out that The Employment Insurance has denied me any money while on medical leave because they are saying that I did not work enough hours in the last 52 weeks...
They did say that there is a possibility of getting ei benefits while having less then 600 insurable hours but that is only if you were off because of something besides illness or injury...
They're a bunch of fucking assholes.

and on top of all that pile of shite.... the conservatives won last night...

welcome to the new united states...

*walks away giving the government the finger*

2 comments:

Moon said...

I hope all goes well Rae...will be thinking of you tomorrow.
As for the New PM? ...hope he chokes on the bile he spews as he trys to take away the rights of gays to marry and a womens right to chose what to do with her body....CAN U TELL I AM ALSO AS THRILLED AS YOU?!?...ARG

The Witch Doctor said...

Thanks Moonie...
I figured you'd be just as thrilled as most of us...my question to Canada is...
How The Hell Could You Let This Happen???

I thought I woke up in the freaking twilight zone this morning...

seriously how could they???

blah.. won't get anymore into it...
I hope all goes well tomorrow and hopefully it was a miscount ;)