Monday, January 23, 2006

Tuesday (Cuba Vacation)

Dear Raistlan
Well today has been the laziest of days.
Went down to breakfast at 10am then laid around the pool until lunch listening to my walkman until lunch.
After lunch Sis and I came up to our room, we were supposed to take a nap.
However we ended up watching Batman and Robin...mmm Chris O'Donnell

Afterwards we wet downstairs and played some ping pong before dinner. Mom ate something that didn't agree with her during lunch. So she stayed in her room for the afternoon and evening, we brought her up some bread and and yunier gave us some tonic water to help her stomach. then we tucked her in and told her she had to get better for tomorrow. then Sis and I came back to our own room and watched Saw... mom kicked us out because we wanted to watch it and she didn't.

We're going to bed earlier because we have a 7am wake up call. Mom went and talked to Stuart about the screw up with Sis's credit card. She put the Dolphin Swim on hers as well as an excursion to the province south of the one we're in on Thursday it's the Santiago de Cuba (province) excursion.
Apparently the road that leads from Holguin (the province were in) to Santiago de Cuba goes right past Castro's childhood home which has been turned into a museum of sorts. I dunno if the tour we're going on stops there or not.
I pretty much ran out of pesos today, so I won't be able to buy anything from our trips but I have a ton of pictures. As well I've tried to get mom and Sis to get pics of me since I don't have very many updated ones.
Sorry about last nights letter I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. The ending makes for a good laugh tho.
I love you baby and I miss you.

No comments: