Monday, January 23, 2006

Thursday Night (Cuba Vacation)

Dear Raistlan

Well as of 6:45pm Stuart still hadn't heard whether or not the paperwork had gone thru - well actually we met with him because he called mom just as she was getting into the shower to say that the card was declined for the third time and this time he was trying it through Canada. Then we found out why... he was trying to put through a 400 dollar charge on a 300 dollar credit limit - asshat (he knew that).
Anyway so mom and sis emptied their pockets of all the pesos they had and told him to try it again. So back to the beginning of this letter. As of 6:45pm he had left mom a note saying that he still hadn't heard from the office in Canada.
Frankly we don't care anymore we're checking out at 7:10am tomorrow going for breakfast and then getting on a bus to the airport where I will get into a VIP line up and sit in the VIP lounge sipping on cocktails until it's time to board the plane home again!! YAY!!

I told mom and sis that if I se Stuart at 7 in the morning I'm gonna pull his lil ponytail and tweak his left nipple really hard and then knee him in the nuts... my mom and sis where so worried or mad or upset... well just plain not enjoying themselves because of this... and weren't able to get the souveniers that they wanted because they handed over all the pesos they had except the 25 pesos they needed for the departure tax.

This afternoon we watched some pool time entertainment they had the 'Mr and Mrs Blau' contest (Blau Costa Verde Beach Resort is where we were staying) I was drinking steadily from just after breakfast til - well I'm still drinking. *laughing*

I love you honey, I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I've missed you.
I gotta get some sleep.
See you soon.

1 comment:

Moon said...

I have totally enjoyed reading about your days in Cuba...it was a great idea to write something everynight...I especially loved the dolphin tricks...that sounded awesome..and something most ppl never get to do in a lifetime..thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us Rae....0x0x