Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cuba, Decongestants, Dentists & Sex

So since christmas I've had this strange stuffy nose.. comes and goes... no idea what it is... I will not give it a label.. such as a cold or whatever else it could be... it does not exist to me... especially when I'm getting on a plane in apprx 2 days and 20 hours...
I finally broke down and took a decongestant... (shut up!!)

Yesterday I went back to the feckin dentist... oh they hurt me so bad... my doctor freezes me just before they go to do the cleaning and I appreciate it so much... however... he learned yesterday that I have a hidden nerve in the bottom part of my jaw... so he gave me four shots on the bottom right quadrant of my mouth... and then he left... and the hygenist went to work on my cleaning... oh yeah... I felt all of it... omg it hurt so bad... so when it came time for him to go to work on whatever fillings and what not... I told him the only thing that was numb was my ear lobe and my lip... the inside of my mouth was not frozen... he looked a little shocked... lol so he poked me with three more needles...and waited a few more minutes... yeah that did it... so he went to work... thank god I still have pain killers left from when I had the extraction... my jaw and gums and face feel so bruised... codiene is my friend today... was last night too...

A good nights sleep would've helped too... last night I was up in the middle of the night... this time it wasn't because I couldn't sleep... apparently Raistlan and I were both fairly horny or just having good dreams... we met in the middle of the bed... and pretty much woke up when I was getting on top of him... lmao... gotta love half asleep sex ;)

So I'm not packed yet... yeah I know... I have 2 days til I leave... and actually its like one... since I won't be here on Thursday... I have to go down to my moms house... egad!!.... no internet... no computer... no good cable... How DO they live?.... lmao

So I'll do my HNT post before I leave... I'll try to make it a good one since y'all will be looking at it for over a week....

I'll be back to posting on the 21st or 22nd... I get back on the 20th... but I'm hoping to go out partying on the 21st... lol what can I say Betty Fords gonna be out and about ...and I'm going to be childless... lol

had a strange dream last night....
I was dreaming that I was living in my old house... and I was asleep on the couch down in my livingroom ... and someone came in and laid down with me on the couch... (I love cuddlin on the couch) ....we were snuggling together... and he whispered in my ear that he... needed to make a phone call...because he wanted a transformer... (I know kinda fucked eh? and yeah the kids toy) ...he didn't move from the couch... just started nibbling on my neck... and caressing his hand all over my body... I licked his face... and rolled away from him... so that my back was against his front...he started breathing on and nibbling on the back of my neck....and pulled me really close to his front...(couldn't fit anything between us) thats when he whispered in my ear.... come with me... (not cum... come... you big perverts) when I asked where... he helped me up off the soul sucker couch (that was the name of my couch) and took me out to his car... and drove us to Tim Hortons... (yeah in my dream I was like... wtf?? you pulled me off a couch of snuggling to go to the fucking coffee shop) walked into Tim Hortons... to find that it was some huge room of naked writhing people...just doing and having as much fun as they could...yeah I was shocked... (how come they were never doing that when I went there by myself)... so needless to say... we joined in the festivities...

yep thats one strange dream... see what happens when ya wake me up with some good sex in the middle of the night... apparently for the rest of the night I have strange sex dreams ...lmao

3 comments:

Moon said...

I knew u were strange in the light of day and conscious, but know I know your fucked up when unconscious lmao...this is a good thing lol.....
why do I have a sudden craving for a glazed donut?

The Witch Doctor said...

You know what that glaze really is now tho don'tcha... >:D

and I love you Moon... no matter how stupid or strange my posts are... ya almost always have a comment for me :D

thanks :D

The Witch Doctor said...

Any American citizen who lives/resides in the United States may not go to Cuba...

so I think you'd be ok to if you were living here ;)