Thursday, January 12, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday

Ok so since I'm getting on a plane in about 15 hours or so... I know I have to give ya a good HNT post... cause this is the last one til I get back... and even then I'll be partying on the 2oth and the 21st and probably recouping on the 22nd... so it may not be until the 23rd that I post again...

wow.... that seems like such a long time from now.... lol

So there it is... my HNT pic...
thats me saying
'Kiss My Ass I'm In Cuba!!!'

So hope you enjoy the pic.... if you come by and you're really that bored... I have tons of other crappy entries in my archives y'all could look at... that should take you a week to wade through some of that disgusting mess... or you can go and check out my tenant... and read her stuff ;) again she's ---------> over that way and then down down and down again....

I already set up my email to my vacation response... I believe it pretty much says 'Kiss My Ass I'm In Cuba' as well ....*laughing*

Everyone be good and take care of everyone else... again... I love ya Squasha Bug :D

Everyone needs to keep Raistlan company while I'm gone... he's going to be so sad... so sad in fact that he'll be drowning himself in Anarchy Online 24/7 ....somebody remind him to eat... every couple of hours ok... ;) maybe call once a day or so to make sure he's slept and that he's still alive...

I love you guys... I'll take lots of pics and bring back some cigars...well and a whole lotta rum :D

Hasta Luego!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! (from a past chat acquaintance)

Anna said...

I hope you're having a great time hon but hurry back...

I miss you :(

The Witch Doctor said...

Hola mi amigos!!!

I'm in Cuba.. was sending an email home letting Raistlan know when I was getting home... and I thought I would say hiya!!

I've got TONS of pictures to show you... I'll be posting them probably at photobucket or flickr when I get home... and also dfoing a play by play of my week... so hope you're up for some boring vacation stories!!! ...lmao
ok I gotta go my net time runs out in 5 minutes.. and I still have another email to send ;)
miss you guys... see ya when I get back... HAPPY HALF NEKKID THURSDAY!!!!