Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And How Was Your Weekend?

Sasha you are so sexy...you big piece of man meat ...LMAO ok now that I got your attention... you can disregard this email now...
(to everyone else feel free to keep reading)

Just when things start to look up...

so everything was coming back together again and because of this something had to happen right?

*laughing*

thats the way it goes right...

So the 'thing' that happened was... Raistlan went out on Sunday and was driving thru a parking lot and heard a big bang... sounded like he had popped a tire so he pulled over and got out of the car and found out that he had actually been shot...!!!

ok no not really I was just being morbid there... no he got out and found out that he drove over something that somehow sliced open the oil pan on the car...

So the car is in the driveway doing it's impression of a big ol paperweight...

oh wait... things weren't necessarily coming together... I just happened to have a really good time at my mom's birthday party... thank you to those who gave me messages for my mom... she loved them.

So Raistlan has spent a good amount of time on the phone today trying to find an autorecycling place that has a inexpensive oil pan that'll fit our car... so far... not so good... Millers says they 'might' have one, if so it's still on the car and it would cost us 100 bucks in order for them to take it off the car...and so far they're the only one whose said they have one...

So yeah a guy from the Lions Club said he would look at it for me... I barely like the guy... he's just too... eager... its the only word I can think of...

So I dunno... I dunno if he damaged just the oil pan or if we need an oil gasket as well.. or even worse a pump as well... eek I don't even wanna think about that...

oh well...

Mass kudos to Shan aka Deli... She's graduating on Friday from nursing school... go deli it's yer birthday uh uh :P btw got the invite ;)
We are so proud hun!

So anyway thats where I'll end my whining fest... I'll let ya know about the car situation...

1 comment:

The Witch Doctor said...

lol where I'm from theres like one shooting a year...
yeah.. I'm pretty morbid tho...I was laughing my ass off when I typed that...

and thank ya I thought I was lookin pretty diva-ish in that picture.. lol