Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday (Cuba Vacation)

Dear Raistlan,

Hey baby, I love you and I miss you.
Hmmm what happened today...
Woke up to the phone beside the bed ringing - it was mom telling us it was 9:30am...so got out of bed and headed down for breakfast. (mmmm fresh piping hot omelettes)

After breakfast we went over to talk to Stuart. Sis put the Dolphin Swim on her credit card. (which b-i-l doesn't know about so keep it on the downlow :P )

After talking to Stuart, Sis went to go lay by the pool while mom and I went to the beach, I went snorkeling. I hope the pitures I took with the underwater camera turn out alright. It's cool having a cam that goes under the water... I didn't stay out too long...was kinda boring when you're doing it all by yourself.
Anyway, went back up to the pool and lazed around until lunch. Went to the buffet for lunch.
Looked at all the vendors that came into the resort, lots of handmade stuff.
**writing starts to get really messy here**
Came upstairs and laid here listening to music and watched a movie until 5pm. then we went down to have cocktails with the managers of the resort then played pool until it was time for our dinner. Just went to the buffet.
After dinner we came inside to the lobby bar (la fuente) listened to the bad piano player...well he wasn't bad...he was just trying to hard, drank (of course) , played some cards. Then went out to watch the nightly show again.
We decided to call it a night after the show. So Sis and I came back upstairs to the room , to find a note on our door from Stuart. Apparently Sis's credit card company is affliated with the US somehow. Anyway, mom's gonna try her card tomorrow...
**writing gets even more messy**
That's all I'm gonna write for now because I'm falling asleep as you be able to tell from my sleep aulf ent..............
I Love You xoxox

No comments: